RE: Rapidly growing society of disrespect.

The society of today is a product of the older generation. These snot nosed kids are the grand kids and great grand kids of the generation of the good old days...and their parents are your kids.. Where did it all go wrong if respect and courtesy were values taught in your home. So all you pointing a finger at those who are to blame...remember 3 of your fingers are pointing back at you!!

Where are generation went wrong was letting our rights be taken away. No prayer, No pledge of allegence, courts saying kids have a right to go and come as they want, allowed to talk to you anyway they want (freedom of speech) etc.

This post was edited

I hope Soupie is a better actor than he is posing for pictures.

This post was edited

I hope Soupie is a better actor than he is posing for pictures.
What about this one taken of him taken a couple of years ago.
I don't know where NIM dug it up from, it's deffinitely soupie.

Typical example of antiestablishmentarianism.

This post was edited

That's his "I's meen an tuff an u better be askeered uv me!" look. Fearsome, ain't it? Why, one would just quake in unreasoning terror to see him doing that goshawful pose. Of course, there are real-world bad guys who make him seem like a wuss.Are you kidding? I use all your quotes on my blog. Before you edit them.
Oh, gosh, color me impressed. Your blog! Oh, my, the world breathlessly awaits your next imaginary blog post wherein you copy text from other sites, edit it to make it say what you want, and post it for the 4 or 5 children who think you're like ya know kewl.
See, it's like this, kid. Unlike you, I'm not a fraud and a phony. I don't need to edit your posts. Their meaning is very clear without having to fake it. E.G:

Comments, kid?
I don't know your histories...I've only been on this site a few short months, but following this thread...You guys are totally provoking Soupie into some kind of dialogue that is totally against the TOS of this site. If you have a problem with him...Please settle it outside of this forum kids. Or better yet..Grow up and start acting like the adults that you are and quit proving that this is a society of disrespect!! Y'all been flagged!!!

This post was edited

It all starts from the top down. Look at our politicians? Corrupt in both parties in all countries. Look at our teachers and college professors. The good ones are outnumbered by the worthless ones about 10 to 1. My ancestors came to this country through Ellis Island legally. Learned the language because they wanted to be part of this country. Now they sneak accross the border with their drugs and our politians look the other way and then they tell us in our country to push 1 for english? Look in your local phone book, look at the yellow pages. Look at how many pages are Doctors now look how many pages are lawyers? We reward people for having babies with no father in the house. No respect for the law and no respect for anyone else. Look at the crap Hollywood is feeding our children and lets not forget MTV. I could go on for days but it all seems so fruitless.

This post was edited

Just read this on the Drudge report. Obama just asked his education secretary to exempt schools from the no child left behind. This next paragraph was lifted directly from the article.
Montana Schools Superintendent Denise Juneau said she welcomed the waiver proposal, as long as it offers relief from the 2014 deadline. She said her state isn't afraid of high standards and education reform but needs enough time to reach those standards and freedom to institute change in a way that works for Montana.
They need enough time to reach those standards? What the hell have you been doing the past 50 years? You need another 50 years and then another 50 years and another waiver?

This post was edited

The critiques of my appearance are hilarious. Especially if you look at what they are coming from. Cranky cryptkeepers. Loosen up guys, not good for your blood pressure. Try tai chi.

This post was edited

I will only say this:

As a young person, I was taught to be honest and truthful because dishonesty and lies would get me nowhere. Being an impressionable young person, I bought it lock, stock and barrel.

Then one day, I woke up and realised I was probably part of a very small minority. Some of the teachers who taught me to be honest eventually went into politics and had no inhibitionin lying about others or about themselves. Some went into business and used the bottom-line excuse for some of the worst injustices ever. Bullies at school kept on bullying in the workplace, and nothing was ever done about them. A well-known priest has since been convicted ofsex crimes against children.

This is clearly a culture of "Don't get caught" rather than "Don't do the crime." In that sense, it's probably always been around. It's nothing new. The difference is we get to complain about it on the Internet.

This post was edited

From Gerry-4
As a young person, I was taught to be honest and truthful because dishonesty and lies would get me nowhere. Being an impressionable young person, I bought it lock, stock and barrel.
You know what though Gerry if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything because it is what it is. That helps me sleep at night.

This post was edited

This is clearly a culture of "Don't get caught" rather than "Don't do the crime." In that sense, it's probably always been around. It's nothing new.
When we were young, and you are younger than I, it was a matter of integrity.
Today it seems you're unusual if you can even spell the word.

This post was edited