RE: Rapidly growing society of disrespect.

It all starts from the top down. Look at our politicians? Corrupt in both parties in all countries. Look at our teachers and college professors. The good ones are outnumbered by the worthless ones about 10 to 1. My ancestors came to this country through Ellis Island legally. Learned the language because they wanted to be part of this country. Now they sneak accross the border with their drugs and our politians look the other way and then they tell us in our country to push 1 for english? Look in your local phone book, look at the yellow pages. Look at how many pages are Doctors now look how many pages are lawyers? We reward people for having babies with no father in the house. No respect for the law and no respect for anyone else. Look at the crap Hollywood is feeding our children and lets not forget MTV. I could go on for days but it all seems so fruitless.
YOU SAID IT!!!

This post was edited

I don't know your histories...I've only been on this site a few short months...
Ergo you are lecturing us out of ignorance, which I've come to expect from you, since you are one of the clique of shite-stirrers. Learn our "histories" before posting your knee-jerk defenses of trolls. Soupie has been a troll since his first post, and you are becoming his understudy.
BTW, there is only one February per year. Since you registered in May, you have not been here for even one "short month".
You are the troll! you are provoking people into your world of hate, anyone that doesn't share your misguided philosphy...you are being flagged yet again. and check in with a doctor...your alzheimer needs looked at...end of may...this is the begining of august...2+ months... equal a few...do the math genius...and this is the last i will respond to your assinine attacks. why do people put up with him?? Flag his ass!!

This post was edited

Please don't stop him now. I have over 8000 subscribers and my "grandpa hates you all" segment is trending on twitter.
Soupie i am not attacking you...I actually defended you..not that you need it. I don't know the history between you 2...and i really don't want to. Please keep the personal fights out of these public forums. nough said!

I think fear and mistrust play a big part in peoples respect or disrespect of others..No one trusts anybody anymore. There is suspiscion everywhere. So many people are scamming..its hard to know who to trust...and respect. The nice old grandma (she got her pension taken in the enron scandal) could be be out to steal your money...no one is safe...no one is above suspiscion. Its a crazy world out there...we need to reel it all back in. A revolution starts with a whisper...Lets take it back!!! Peacefully of course!!

This post was edited

Good luck with that! But the title is not going to sell. Simplify, simplify.

This post was edited

I already answered the one question. I can't force you to respect me, and I have no idea what the hoops are to jump through to do so, or if I even think it's worth it to jump through them.
And I'm not putting you in the same category as people of the 1950's who fought against integration and women's rights and forced people into the same uniforms and rituals just because "that's how it's supposed to be" that was all an example of what we've come from, and what I think people are considering the loss of respect, largely it's just a loss of these rituals.
And what are you asking me if I'm satisfied with or not?
Thank you for answering some of the questions, I wish I too knew what hoops were required but that is all part of the earn't respect? And you seem to be saying that the people of the 50's managed some good despite the forced rituals?
In answer to Q2 clearly you are not (and others) satisfied but why not? Did they not do enough, could they have done more? probably yes but they did what they could at the time - and it is your turn now - what will you do with it? Criticize or give us an honest opinion?
So my 3rd question goes unanswered - Would you be able to earn our respect here? I should imagine you can by looking at what aspects of society you respect and here especialy in nudist terms.
These questions are not solely put to YBM but to any younger nudist here with an opinion of the way forward - with respect!

This post was edited

A college student challenged a senior citizen, saying it was impossible for their generation to understand his.You grew up in a different world, the student said. Today we have television, jet planes, space travel,nuclear energy, and computers.Taking advantage of a pause in the students litany, the old dude said, Youre right sonny. We didnt have those things when we were young; so we invented them! What are you doing for the next generation??
NudeInMA
RE:
Rapidly growing society of disrespect.

NINJ, don't make me like you. 'Taint nacheral.

That aint gonna happen. I thought by now you would have posted a different
and more complicated version of the joke and insist it is the correct one and
boast that yours is the funniest one ever.

This post was edited

I already answered the one question. I can't force you to respect me, and I have no idea what the hoops are to jump through to do so, or if I even think it's worth it to jump through them.And I'm not putting you in the same category as people of the 1950's who fought against integration and women's rights and forced people into the same uniforms and rituals just because "that's how it's supposed to be" that was all an example of what we've come from, and what I think people are considering the loss of respect, largely it's just a loss of these rituals.And what are you asking me if I'm satisfied with or not?
Thank you for answering some of the questions, I wish I too knew what hoops were required but that is all part of the earn't respect? And you seem to be saying that the people of the 50's managed some good despite the forced rituals?
In answer to Q2 clearly you are not (and others) satisfied but why not? Did they not do enough, could they have done more? probably yes but they did what they could at the time - and it is your turn now - what will you do with it? Criticize or give us an honest opinion?
So my 3rd question goes unanswered - Would you be able to earn our respect here? I should imagine you can by looking at what aspects of society you respect and here especialy in nudist terms.
These questions are not solely put to YBM but to any younger nudist here with an opinion of the way forward - with respect!

Well... I don't know how to answer that question? Am I able to earn your respect... doesn't that depend upon you? I mean you giving me your respect is you judging me worthy of your respect... and I can't force you to judge in favor of respecting me. All I can do is do what I think is worthy of respect, and all you can do is determine whether or not you agree.

So the question really goes back to "do you find what I do worthy of your respect?" If the answer is no, then no I cannot earn your respect. If the answer is yes... well...

This post was edited

I am bored.

This post was edited
Still the same

I don't think people are more disrespectful. I think they're just more blunt about it. A lot of the taboos about language have changed, so stuff you couldn't say on TV twenty years ago you see and hear all the time. People were always coarse, always rude, always arrogant. We just didn't get the constant flow of it through media.
But, folks from my generation did grow up with fewer restrictions. We're used to technology and the internet and getting to write and say what you want without any immediate backlash. So you hear a lot of outlandish stuff that people wouldn't normally say.

This post was edited
RE: Still the same

I don't think people are more disrespectful. I think they're just more blunt about it. A lot of the taboos about language have changed, so stuff you couldn't say on TV twenty years ago you see and hear all the time. People were always coarse, always rude, always arrogant. We just didn't get the constant flow of it through media.

As one who was there, may I whole-hertedly disagree ?
Some would like to defer responsibility for their irresponsibility by saying such, but it was wrong then, and it's wrong now.

Governments, as arms of Industry and Corporations,

Oh, please !!
Nothing has done more to damage buisness of any kind in the last 40+ years than governments.
Lawyers, as self-serving arms of the unscrupulous, have done more to damage everything else.
Oh, wait. Most of our government these days ARE lawyers.........

This post was edited