RE: Winter nudism

Happy, there's my nonlanded club with which to socialize. When I lost my clothes, I didn't lose my common sense. When I'm chilled I will put on something. One of my Chanukah gifts this year is a new plush robe to match my lilac slippers.

This post was edited

OK, another newbie question - do real enthusiasts keep the clothes off inside during the winter? Here in Michigan, we've got about three months where it's nice to walk around undressed, feeling the breeze on your skin. But in a month or so, it's going to start to get a bit chilly. I'm wondering how other northerners handle this - do you just crank up the thermostat, grin and bear (bare?) it, or do you don fleece and jeans and dream about warm, secluded beaches?
I'm on the French Riviera so up until the middle of October, I was on the naked beach. Now, I'm too busy working and, quite frankly, too bloody cold to get naked (even thou I'm a Brit, 18c is cold after a year!).
I'm just waiting forthe end of March (only a few months!) and I'll be doing my thing again!

This post was edited

originally from michigan but have lived in the south for years and the benefit is being able to be nude pretty much 12 months of the year, it's december but in the last few weeks i have sunbathed out back several times and nude inside majority of time and at most only a t shirt on or maybe a space heater

This post was edited

OK, another newbie question - do real enthusiasts keep the clothes off inside during the winter? Here in Michigan, we've got about three months where it's nice to walk around undressed, feeling the breeze on your skin. But in a month or so, it's going to start to get a bit chilly. I'm wondering how other northerners handle this - do you just crank up the thermostat, grin and bear (bare?) it, or do you don fleece and jeans and dream about warm, secluded beaches?In Portugal you can sleep naked all year :)

This post was edited

Yes, I am mostly nude in the house. Socks come in handy since we have tile floors. But the real solution when it gets chillyis a light peshmina scarf I can twine around the torso andshoulders. That seems to do the trick, and can be quickly adjusted if I need to answer the door.
Pete

This post was edited

i dont think i could cop living in a cold country after years of living 4 seasons nudethat would drive me nuts cloths on cloths off

This post was edited

Well, I gotta admit, I'm a wuss when it gets cold ... So: I turn the heat up, though it sort of grates on my environmentalist sensibilities. But I really, really prefer to wear no clothes, and I really, really prefer to be warm. And (my excuse) my apartment is a small space: so I turn up the heat, or turn on a space heater, and the clothes are off and stay off.
If all else fails, I'll pour a drink: whiskey or a good cab will make one feel real toasty all over real soon ...
Badger

This post was edited

OK, another newbie question - do real enthusiasts keep the clothes off inside during the winter? Here in Michigan, we've got about three months where it's nice to walk around undressed, feeling the breeze on your skin. But in a month or so, it's going to start to get a bit chilly. I'm wondering how other northerners handle this - do you just crank up the thermostat, grin and bear (bare?) it, or do you don fleece and jeans and dream about warm, secluded beaches?Blankets. The house is set to 67. While I'm moving around it's perfectly fine being nude. While I'm sitting/reclining in one place, a quick blanket takes care of any chill.

This post was edited

for me winter it's kind of crap because is too cold to hang outdoor in the nude way. Even so, while dreaming aboutwarmer days, I use to get some indoor nude swim event, unfortunatelly, just onceper month.In january I will try some nude yoga too.
At home, it's no easy to keep me naked during much time :( I will have to wait for upper temperatures to strip off...

This post was edited

It gets plenty cold where I live, and paying for heat is not fun either. However, I find I can heat one room in the house (my office) so it is plenty toasty and keep the rest of the house much cooler (62 to 55F) . Since I spend most of the time in the office and am moving around when in the rest of the house I find I can usually wear as little as I want- usually nothing in the office and perhaps a teeshirt and socks if I am spending extended time in the cooler parts of the house and not keeping active enough.
Unless it is really cold (below freezing) I usually slip out for a walk in mid-day wearing loose sweats. It's never been too cold to walk across the patio to the hot tub and back without clothing, even at 19 below. (Flip Flops froze to the patio on the return trip though).

This post was edited