Nude festival

Any young nudists out there who feel like there should be a nude festival?
Just like an average festival with bands playing and loads of activities to do etc but with nude people enjoying the festival and the music.

Anyone feel like organising one?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude festival

There are several in the US and UK. Have you looked in Europe? I'd start with the INF and then find the national group for the countries you are interested in to see if there is an appropriate festival.

This post was edited

Another "Naked Festival"on the USside of the Atlantic actually bills itself as "The Naked Festival": the Avalon Music and Arts Festival, at Paw Paw WVa -- More than two days of music and artists: and sometimes even the musicians perform naked.Almost everyone who attends is naked also, although theonly place wherenakedness is required isinaswimming pools. Check it out!
Naked Badger

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited
re: Nude Festival

The ones I know of in the UK are:

Merryhill Music Festival (every July www.merryhill-leisure.co.uk)
Jazz Festival (every July www.naturistfoundation.org)

Of course, there are other events that involve some music and there is also Nude Fest held in Cornwall every spring. I'm sure there are others if you check out the national naturist groups.

This post was edited

Any young nudists out there who feel like there should be a nude festival?Just like an average festival with bands playing and loads of activities to do etc but with nude people enjoying the festival and the music.Anyone feel like organising one?
Check out ConFest and Burning Man. There's no shortage of young people who go to them, especially for nuding up when they can. :)

This post was edited

Several. There are Naturist Society festivals. young adult naturists weekends, Burning Man, etc.

This post was edited

where and when is gonna be the next nude festival?

This post was edited

Confest. See https://www.confest.org.au - it's clothing optional.

This post was edited

There was a nude music festival organised in Brisbane back in 2005 called RAW @ Caboolture that was being pitched to young people.
The organiser of it forbade cameras, forbade single males (until a couple of days before the event when he relented), and forbade anybody under 18 from attending (apart from his own kids), and approached a swingers club to provide sponsorship for the event.
Result: they only got a mere handful of young people and lost a lot of potential money in ticket sales, all the rest of the attendees were the baby-boomer regulars at the resort who had little to no interest in the entertainment that was being provided.
However, I did end up making friends with a couple of young ladies there.

This post was edited