Moring Coffee

OK, how did your day start.

This topic was edited
RE: Moring Coffee

Up before dawn - I'm experimenting with not speaking after evening meditation, which gets me to bed at dusk, so I'm waking without an alarm in time to harvest herbs from the farm in the morning twilight. Slight chill - somewhere in the sixties farenheit, but I'm used to it, without clothes.

This post was edited

Have morning coffee each morning and nude if time permits. On weekends my morning coffee is always in the nude!!!

This post was edited

OK, how did your day start.

This post was edited

OK, how did your day start. always nude with a cup of coffie and do the outside chores naked

This post was edited

(9)
My day started badly and is getting progressively worse.

This post was edited

Both my wife and I can't seem to get the day started right without our morning coffee. She usually slips on a loose fitting dress so she can go out and get the paper. I just need to put on some type of footwear. We have our coffee and go through the paper. There is very little conversation between us at this point. I drink two large mugs of joe which is aboutfour regular cups. She has about two cups. After this ritual we go about our morning routine and talk about our plans for the day. When one of us misses our coffee, for whatever reason, our whole dayseems to bethrown off kilter.

This post was edited

Every day with nude coffee and a hot shower! If it's the week - sadly clothes and off to the office! If it's the weekend - no clothes required and naked chores, lazy with paper, naked TV - the possibilities are endless on the weekend and always clothes free!

This post was edited

Ours started @ 6:30 this morning with our not-quite-7-month-old kitten meowing outside the bedroom door wondering when we'll be starting our day. We do NOT need an alarm clock esp. on the weekends. About 8 when we decided to rise, we realized the electricity had gone out over night. Happily, I programed in the elect. co. on my cell phone and called; we were told that by 11, it would "should" be back on. We got dressed in a chilly house and headed out for coffee and breakfast.
The rest of the day should be better.

This post was edited

In and out of the house to manage irrigation sprinklers before the day warms up, feed the cat in the barn, add to the compost pile, then inside for coffee.

This post was edited
RE: Morning Coffee

OK, how did your day start.Just finished my cup of coffee and waking up enough to type w/o too many typos.
Kitten was sweet again this morning running into our room as soon as husband went out to get his coffee. After a few moments with the kitten, I got up, put on slippers and robe (it's only in upper 30s F right now) to get my coffee. It's a good day.

This post was edited