Strip sports

So, how do you play strip tennis, vollyball etc without it being a bit slow? And has anyone heard of a strip-sport where stripping is part of the game?I heard of one called "rip and strip" wrestling. It seams to start as normal wrestling and end as naked wrestling. Has anyone else heard of it or any similar sport.

This topic was edited
RE: Strip sports

So, how do you play strip tennis, vollyball etc without it being a bit slow? And has anyone heard of a strip-sport where stripping is part of the game?I heard of one called "rip and strip" wrestling. It seams to start as normal wrestling and end as naked wrestling. Has anyone else heard of it or any similar sport.I've stripped wrestled with my college buddy....we started "regular" wrestling on the living room carpet......and after my friend's tennis shoe racked my face I pulled his shoes off for safety....Well...Chris thought I was trying to strip him....so he ripped my t-shirt to shreds....Because we are both very competitive, the fight was on and when the dust settled we were both butt naked!...It was great fun and we have repeated this experience many times with some of our buddies.

This post was edited