Real life nudist & Cyber nudist

Hi all, just a quick question: how long have you been a 'real life' nudist and a 'cyber nudist'?
Me: Real life nudist since April 1990, Cyber nudist since December 1998. I've been using the internet since 1997, but didn't know of any cyber nudism for Australia until 1998 when I found out about the 'Ausnude' mail list. The guy who was adminning it died on New Year's Day last year, and I've now relaunched it on Google as https://groups.google.com/group/ausnude1
It's a mail only group, and any Australians on here are welcome to be a part of it.

This topic was edited
RE: Real life nudist & Cyber nudist

Real life - 4 years
Cyber - 2 years
But there's nothing like the real thing!!

This post was edited

I prefer to be nude on the beach or the outdoors, although I've done cyber nude here in chat rooms.

This post was edited

Real life, forty years; cyber about four years.

This post was edited

I've been integrating the nudist lifestyle into my life since I was 21. But it did start on the internet. However, I'd been getting naked at around the same time I started talking online to other nudists.
I'd say both are equal for me.

This post was edited

I've been a real life nudist since Steve Jobs was a pup. Cyber nudist since I signed up on this site.

This post was edited

Real life since abt 30 yrs, in cyberspace open about nudity and communicating with other nudies since 1996-97.

This post was edited

I have been a real life nudist for 50 years and a cyber nudist for just over a year now.

This post was edited

If you count being nude at home, I've been a real life nudist for about 15 years. As for cyber....I'm pretty much brand new. I just joined TN last year. And at the same time, I'm also a fan of some landed & non-landed nudist clubs on Facebook.

This post was edited

Been a "real life nudist" for 34 years, a "cyber nudist" for 8 weeks. Not so sure about the cyber nudist thing, yet. However, I am real sure about real life nudism. IT'S WONDERFUL!!! My wife, on the other hand, does NOT want to be a cyber nudist but loves the real life nudist thing. ;-)

This post was edited

I'm a real life nudist for 40 years and being a cyber nudist for 10 years was a welcome addition for evenings and rainy days.

This post was edited