RE: Naked Hiking

Naked hiking is very refreshing.A nice trail thru the woods,the sounds of nature,the feeling of the wind and the sun on your naked body.It is truly back to nature.The only places I have been able to go for nude hikes are at nudist or clothing optional resorts that have hiking trails.Stay naked my friends.

This post was edited

I do a lot of naked hiking in the summer up at the cottage in Algonquin Park. There isn't a soul around for many miles and the only scares you get are pheasants jumping out of the bushes when you pass.

This post was edited

Is there a web site or group where newbies can meet up with more experienced people to connect for hikes?

This post was edited

I like to take little hikes at the natural area where I also sunbathe and swim in the nude. It is a county owned natural area but it seems a bit out of the way for most people. There are several hiking trails but I like to walk the one at the top of the bluff above the beach. It travels through a wooded area and is quite level.
I just walk around a curve in the trail hidden from the parking lot and remove my shorts. Feels great with a nice gentle breeze flowing around me.

This post was edited

Been doing some naked hiking this morning and it is such a beautiful natural feeling.

This post was edited

Tried for a naked hike with a buddy yesterday, but there were waaaay too many people on trail. :-(

This post was edited

Hoping to go today. We will see if my hiking buddy can join me.

This post was edited

This Sunday Spring starts for us here. Its the best time for bush hiking and I will be doing a lot of it.

This post was edited

Hmmm! Posts 79 (NudeLife87)and 80 (ATLdavis)are duplicate posts from two different people. How did that happen?

This post was edited

They're different for me. This same problem was occuring on the home page a week or so ago. Profiles would have the same picture, but different names. It was a cache issue. If I forced a reload (ctrl-f5) in windows, it corrected itself. I suspect the same issue is happening here.
I do see that #80 is from euchin11 now, so who knows.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited