RE: Naked Hiking

While I'm here, I have managed to get several nude hikes in this summer, all on the Taum Sauk trail and Blue trail at Johnson's Shutins in Missouri. All have been good hikes, but this last one got a little buggy and wet at the end. As I was heading back to the parking area, a spot shower started (Which felt good, as it was HOT), but this woke up the horse flies, which then attacked me. I have bites all over me, and they ITCH.....
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

While riding at my local state park, I stopped by my favorite hidden trail to hike nude. Did not stay long but was nice anyway.

This post was edited

Since my last post ... I've purchased a real pair of hiking boots and I'm just itching to try the out on a long naked hike at DeAnza Springs Nudist Resort in Jacumba, CA. With access into the Anza Borrego State Park and nudity not being illegal in our state parks ... it sure makes for a great place for naked hiking. So much fun ... even my wife enjoyed it! :D

This post was edited

I usually leave my hiking boots in the car and do my naked hiking barefoot.

This post was edited

I usually leave my hiking boots in the car and do my naked hiking barefoot.

This post was edited

Its just so " NATURAL"!

This post was edited

I love being barefoot as much as the next nudist but ... even the well traveled and maintained trails can be a bit too covered in small stones that seem to hurt more than much larger ones! Besides ... I bought my hiking boots on sale and I can't take them back! LOL

This post was edited

There are many county parks I hike at on a regular basis but I still really like biking more. We have a lot of rail trails here in the midwest (IA) so I just head to a rural section and leave my shorts on the handlebars. Most of the time I can see a half mile ahead and if anyone is coming I pull over and jump into the shorts but that has only happened a few times in hundreds of rides. Wife and I used to ride evre sun evening down to a restaurant, eat and head back naked. On a hot summer nite, there's nothing like it.

This post was edited

Our rail trail has too many turns in it. I travel fast enough that I would be right next to the people by the time I was able to stop.

This post was edited

Hmmm! Posts 79 (NudeLife87)and 80 (ATLdavis)are duplicate posts from two different people. How did that happen?hmmmmm? ATLdavis deleted the duplicate post. Veerrry interesting.

This post was edited