RE: Naked Hiking

Scheduled a meeting tomorrow about 100 miles away and plan to visit a favorite rail trail on the way back fora nude ride.

This post was edited

Had a great ride on the trail but almost hit a young deer when it wondered out of the brush. That's the second close encounter I've had with deer biking naked.

This post was edited

Was able to get in some naked strolls on the beach last weekend. They were a bit too leisurely to call them hikes, but the strolls were long enough to get some good exercise and sun.

This post was edited

I also like totally bare hiking (barefoot too) when possible. Beaches are great, and grass also feels good underfoot. But it is more practical to wear shoes or boots, and to carry a bag. I live not far from the previous poster, in Nottinghamshire, and often walk in woodland, where the surface has many hazards for bare feet. So I wear shoes and carry a backpack, which contains my shirt, car keys, watch, phone, towel to sit on, water and food. I usually put my shorts between my back and the pack, so that I can grab them and put them on in seconds if necessary.
This is all very practical, but not so aesthetically pleasing. I am not properly naked, and I had not appreciated until I saw photographs of myself in this kit how silly a naked man looks in chunky walking boots. Fortunately, I long ago gave up worrying about my dignity.

This post was edited

Going to drag this topic back from the dead it seems, Just wanted to share my enjoyment and excitement. I finally found a new place that I am able to go hiking with enough seclusion and enough foliage to be able to throw my shorts on fast if I have to. I only passed one other person on the trail. Oh it was so nice feeling the warmth of the sun throughout my hike and it helped to keep me cooler without all the damn clothes.

This post was edited

The sanity of some posters on here is questionable, regarding their lack of common sense. How idiotic can anyone be to hike barefooted ?

This post was edited

The sanity of some posters on here is questionable, regarding their lack of common sense. How idiotic can anyone be to hike barefooted ?The trail that I walk on is at the resort. It is kept clear and smooth for those, like me,that enjoy walking barefoot.

This post was edited

When I was back in Oz earlier this year my wife and I used to walk the river trails around where we were staying. My hiking attire was a short beach wrap and sandels, it might have looked funny but who cares i was as close to being nude as i could due to the location and the multitude of other walkers and bicycle riders of all ages. The wife wore shorts and top. so as to not look different unlike me.

This post was edited

If the trail I was on was a sandy trail or some other sort of smooth/soft surface I would have gone barefoot however given the rocks twigs and other forest things yes it was best to go with shoes on

This post was edited

I will be doing a nude hike n jasper park, anybody want to join me?

This post was edited