RE: knock. knock

When I was single, with no kids in the house, I was nude almost all the time. Most of my friends knew that if they chose to come over unnanounced, I'd be nude. Those that didn't want me to answer the door nude for them learned to call first, and I learned to put on some sort of cover if they were coming over. I had never actually answered the door nude for the mailman or the Jehova's Witnesses or anything - I figured that since they didnt knwo me, it would be rude or scary for them. Now, my wife is not so accepting of nudity around the kids, so I'm always dressed, unless at the nude beach or some other nude venue.

This post was edited
Answering the door

Most of our friends know we are nudists. The neighbors are very cool with it. Answering the door naked is a common thing. If it is someone we don't know, we hide behind the door.
Kinda off topic, but we have a large deck and pool in our yard. Neighbors will often come to swim. They come in from the back gate and find us laying around or swimming. Some will strip down and join us. Some will stay clothed. None really care thar we are running around our yard naked. After all, it's our yard.....

This post was edited
RE: Answering the door

hey that is so cool i wish we could go nude outside at home even thuo we dont have a pool but we live in a 55 an older trailer park so its just not possible but i am glad someone can tim

This post was edited

Kinda off topic, but we have a large deck and pool in our yard. Neighbors will often come to swim. They come in from the back gate and find us laying around or swimming. Some will strip down and join us. Some will stay clothed. None really care thar we are running around our yard naked. After all, it's our yard.....
Hahahaha, kinda reminds me of the cell phone company commercial where a person is talking about coverage and plans and a nude couple in their 50's is in the background gardening. "Oh yeah. The nudist neighbors."

This post was edited
I did once

I knew that a lady friend was coming over and answered the door aunaturel just for the experience. It really turned out to be no big dea. I had given her a full bodymassage a couple times and even had a couple chess games afterwards.
am1too

This post was edited
RE: Knock knock! Naked!

that is an awesome story. I wish I had the Mormons stop by my place!!

This post was edited
RE: Knock knock! Naked!

Haven't had theguts yet!

This post was edited
Knock knock! Naked!

When I was living in MA I always covered up (or was dressed) when I opened my apartment door because it opened into a fairly public hallway. I now live in a clothing optional community and, because I am now nude all the time here, I usually answer the door nude. UPS, FEDEX, and other delivery services know that this is a nudist resort and finding people nude here is not unusual. Most of my neighbors are nude themselves. Of course if one of my neighbors comes to the door they are no more surprised when I answer the door nude than I am when I open the door and see them nude. That is the way we live around here.

This post was edited

My computer is right by the front door and I was NIFOC one day when the local politician came a-callin! He could already see me through the door, but the back of the chair covers me entirely. Luckily, I have an indoor window (no glass) by the door so I just walked up to it and reached the door handle from there and opened it so he could only see me from the stomach up. We had a full conversation and shook hands as he left and I'm sure he knew but at least he didn't have to get squeamish or me apologize. It was cool. I do need to get a front door curtain tho!

This post was edited

I oftem would answer the door nude whenever my Gf was coming over to visitme, and she seemed to enjoy that. The one incident which I really remember is when a carload of bible thumpers came up the street and started going door to door. I opened the door to see a rather older lady in front of me asking me if I wanted an invitation to some church function, but when she saw me, the words died on her lips! I told her I didn't think the invitation was for me....and she beat a hasty retreat....got back into the car, and they ALL left the neighbourhood! Hope my neighbours realize what a service I did for them. I still laugh at the thought of the look on her face, and they have not returned ever. Life got better!
Cheers

This post was edited