RE: Knock knock! Naked!

Naked who? Sorry it had to said some time ; )LOL Clever!

This post was edited

Are we the only ones that live in a very conservative area that intentionally answering the door nude would most likely end up in some type of stink?

This post was edited

I sometimes answer the door nude, but I usually throw a T-Shirt on or keep a sarong/kaftan by the door. It depends how organised I am and how much time I have. I would have no problem answering the door nude all the time but I don't think society in general is very accepting.

This post was edited

Are we the only ones that live in a very conservative area that intentionally answering the door nude would most likely end up in some type of stink?We live in very liberal Massachusetts and intentionally answering the door nude is likely to land you on the sexual offender list. But since liberals are so very tolerant, they may cut you a break and only make you a level one offender which will only ruin your life completely. It won't publish your name and address for everyone to see like a level 2 or 3 would get.

This post was edited

will answer the door naked if it is one of my nudist friends. i always check first and keep a pair of shorts handy. however once a propane guy came to the house to check on the tank unannounced. for whatever reason he knocked on the back door which is in direct view of the den. he got an eyeful of me and a friend relaxing nude watching movies

This post was edited

Best of both worlds ... answered the door with my baseball jersey on last night. I may have been hanging a little lower than usual cuz the young man's focus dropped to my hem line. I saw that his private delivery vehicle had a firefighter license plate. I turned the focus to that and asked ... "who's the firefighter?" He said, "my dad, he's retired." I told him I was a retired firefighter as well and he extended his hand and I shook his and he thanked me for my service. Focus left the fact that I may have been showing a bit more than usual and something that was more important!Also ... the $7 tip was well appreciated.Hope he speaks kindly of me back at the Hut! hahahaha ;-)

This post was edited