Knock knock! Naked!

Just wondering... how many people here answer the door naked? Now, I do, if I know it's a friend coming over, but usually don't for FedEx, or that kinda thing. Just wondering what you guys do, and the reaction you get.

This topic was edited
RE: Knock knock! Naked!

lol...no, I've never done that. I don't have the balls to do it. lol

This post was edited

Being a fully paid up member of the ....."Stony Broke, Tight Fisted, Environmentally Friendly, Animal Loving, Agnostic Vegetarian, Grumpy Old Pessimistic Hermits Society" ......I don't allow anyone to knock on MY door, but if anyone should dare to ignore the sigh that says "Door to Door Sales, Please DON'T Ring" or a neighbour (yes that IS the correct way to spell neighbour!) should require my attention, whilst I'm enjoying the freedom of my naked state, I just answer the door, stand behind it and put my head round, and either speak to them there, invite them in or ask them to hang on while I get a robe, depending on who it is. :) .......easy! Life is hard and then you die! .....live naked! .....die happy!
:)

This post was edited

Being a fully paid up member of the ....."Stony Broke, Tight Fisted, Environmentally Friendly, Animal Loving, Agnostic Vegetarian, Grumpy Old Pessimistic Hermits Society" ......I don't allow anyone to knock on MY door, but if anyone should dare to ignore the sigh that says "Door to Door Sales, Please DON'T Ring" or a neighbour (yes that IS the correct way to spell neighbour!) should require my attention, whilst I'm enjoying the freedom of my naked state, I just answer the door, stand behind it and put my head round, and either speak to them there, invite them in or ask them to hang on while I get a robe, depending on who it is. :) .......easy! Life is hard and then you die! .....live naked! .....die happy! :)
Remind me not to KNOCK of Phil's door anytime soon...........LOL
I have answered door if I knew who it was, but have been caught several times with my pants down or not close at hand, Oh well!!!

This post was edited
knock, knock naked

I have a few times , try to keep a coverup near by but sometimes I forget, when I walk to mailbox in warm weather I usually have on a long tee shirt or my robe which is pretty thin, mail lady and a few neighbors have caught me nude

This post was edited
Knock, Knock, Naked

The other day my neighbor stopped in front of my mailbox, I figured she got my mail and was putting it in my box, a minute later she was ringing the doorbell I was wearing a tee shirt but was bottomless, when I attempted to open the screen door I became exposed a little , we talked about five minutes and she was on her way, I know she has probably seen me nude off the back porch and has said nothing so I guess she is OK with my brief nude encounter.

This post was edited

I have, I was getting out of the shower and as I went thru the living room, I realized someone was looking at me thru the front door, and they started knocking. I knew she could see i was nude so I opened the door and let her in. She was trying to sell siding , doors and windows, dropped all her paperwork when she came in and started apologizing. She wasn't sure I was nude, but didn't thinnk I would have let her in if I was. I showed her my AANR membership plaques and told her if she was uncomfortable I'd get dressed. She told me she'd be back later, haven't seen anybody yet.
The other time was when the Mormons came by, I don't see them around anymore either. :D

This post was edited

We haven't done that yet either, not sure we could and not sure I should if the person on the other end of door isn't aware of the situation. I guess regardless of how we choose to be in our own house we can't force it on them IMHO.
An interesting conversation though, thanks.

This post was edited
knock, knock

Today I was on the couch watching tv when someone knocked on the door my wife went to get some bottoms on but since I had a tee shirt on but was also bottomless I went and answered the door, needless to say it was my mom so I let her in since i'm sure she has seen me nude a million times before, I sure she saw my penis as she came in and my butt as she walked followed meinto the living roombut said nothing about it since she knows i'm a nudist. We visited awhile and than she left, afterwards I wondered if I would be as comfortable nude in front of my mother-in-law.

This post was edited
RE: knock, knock

Only once and it was my mother at the door. She just said that I was as bad as my father, and to go and put some clothes on.....

This post was edited
knock. knock

I decided to start 2009 being nude when possible and as much as possible, I know going to the mailbox or in public is a no no, but in my house or part of the backyard and secluded areas- rivers, trails, lakes etc. I will.

This post was edited