RE: Erections?

Yes, please.Sorry , I couldn't help myself.Why?, have you injured your hand ?

This post was edited

I'm a man and agree with you, I met someone off here once who had an erection as soon as he undressed, he gave me some apologies and we carried on walking down the beach but maybe 5 min later when we sat down he got erect again. I told him I was very uncomfortable and he said that I could jerk off with him and that would help!! yeah right!...... I left!!!
Not appropriate for naturism guys, find a different hobby!

This post was edited
RE: True erections .com

It happens to all of us no matter what age!! They come when they come and we don't have to do anything to make us erect!!

This post was edited

It happens to all of us no matter what age!! They come when they come and we don't have to do anything to make us erect!!While I don't agree with you at all! The reasonable attitude to take is cover it up.

This post was edited

Erections? Yeah, I remember them.
Yeah, so hard to forget.

This post was edited

((((BuMp)))))
My question regarding Pearl is, WTF is with all the Crotch
Shots? Every picture that they post, is a picture of her showing off
her Crotch! Like WTF is up with that?

This post was edited

((((BuMp)))))

Reminds me of the punch line to an old joke.
"Good God Gertie what a Gash."
Wish I could remember the joke.

This post was edited

Yay finally someone said it. If it happens don't post it, that simple!

This post was edited

((((BuMp)))))

She's just showing that she is free and open, with nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe more should follow her example. ;)

This post was edited

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, theyare a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but itis not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I findthem rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for? Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this thebest thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;they dont know what will impress a woman. Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to getto us women. Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,maybe the men will understand.PrincessJaiExcellent post! ... Thank you.

I think this is the first time a woman has posted this message here,
it should have been done a long time ago.

Come on ladies, post your support here on this thread,
keep it at the top and help to get this message across to these dumb men!

Well done Princess! :) You should know that men do get boners for no reason sometimes

This post was edited