RE: Erections?

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, theyare a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but itis not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I findthem rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for? Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this thebest thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;they dont know what will impress a woman. Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to getto us women. Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,maybe the men will understand.PrincessJai

This post was edited

I think there is no black and white answer to this problem when you look at the whole picture. In terms of photos there is an obvious answer, erections should not be acceptable. If you take a snapshot in time of your nudist outing then there must be a suitable moment (without an erection) to take the picture. So if there are photos with erections then either you have purposely posed with an erection, or you spent the entire time sporting wood, either of which is clearly unsuitable.
However, I think that if handled correctly (pardon the pun) then erections are not always offensive/unacceptable. Erections can be involuntary and therefore differ to 'shitting in front of everyone' in the middle of the beach, which is a voluntary action. Therefore I think there must be some lenience/tolerance on all parties. Many guys cover themselves with a towel or roll over, which can't be faulted and is clearly the safest option. But I don't think forcing someone to cover an 'innocent' erection shows that we are accepting to the natural naked body.
I would certainly be one of the first to shout out if men demanded that I was to cover my nipples or labia if they were to stray from their default colour/shape/size.
If a man is minding his own business and is sat at the beach reading or napping etc. I cannot see that a fleeting erection should offend anybody. Similarly I am aware that taking a dip in the sea can sometimes 'cure' this problem. If an erection occurs should we all complain if the 'offender' makes his way subtly to the water to overcome this? Should we demand that he wears a towel on his way to the water? Should we be telling any non-sexual nudist what they should be doing with their body? On the other hand someone wantonly parading up and down the beach should of course be questioned.
My point really is that except for obvious exhibitionists, each situation should be measured and considered before we start screaming 'Pervert' every time we see a willy not at an 'acceptable' angle. I have absolutely no problem in seeing a non-sexual erection on a beach, provided that its not flaunted and passes relatively quickly.
I have taken a male friend to the beach and it happened briefly to him, he was really mortified, there was no need to make the situation worse by drawing attention to it or making a fuss, it was not offensive and nobody was bothered. It does happen, it can be innocent/involuntary and I think in many situations we should grow up about it. After all, youngsters are extremely accepting and although everyone goes on about protecting them I doubt they would even notice or care.

This post was edited

Jayne...that was a very well spoken response. I'm glad you took the time to compose it. Keep it up (well...so to speak). John.

This post was edited

Be careful running around with an erection if there are midgets on the beach, you might poke somone's eye out.

This post was edited

Or a childs'.

This post was edited

It's all fun and games 'till some one gets their eye poked out...

This post was edited

Be careful running around with an erection if there are midgets on the beach, you might poke somone's eye out.FUNNY

This post was edited

Or a childs'.IN BAD TASTE

This post was edited

Yes just like erections on the beach!

This post was edited

Yes just like erections on the beach!Yes! But you made it worse by bringingin a child.

This post was edited