RE: Erections?

This post was edited

I'm just confused.

This post was edited

This post was edited
RE: Erections? I find them flattering!

We have to fair and realistic about this. When I am in a nude venue I sometimes have my pubic hair intact, sometimes I am trimmed and sometimes I am completely shaved. If I have a full growth of pubic hair it will always attract attention, but it will also obscure, pretty well, all my genitals. If I am trimmed or shaved, my pubic area will be clearly visible. I don't think I am any different from most other women if I say that the appearance of my pubis changes very significantly when I am sexually aroused - my outer labia become very plump and my inner labia expand and begin to dangle down between my legs. I don't think I am unusual, either, in finding that just being nude, and looking, and being looked at, is a huge turn on for me, and the result of that is that if I am in a nude venue my pubis is very likely to be in a very obvious state of sexual arousal.So, to go back to the idea of being fair, I don't think it is at all fair to men for women to raise objections if their state of sexual arousal becomes obvious.I, for one, find the sight of an "honestly" erect penis quite interesting, and also flattering if it seems to be somehow connected with my proximity. I use the word "honestly" to make it plain I exclude the sort of creepy exhibitionism which some men go in for.In as far as dissimilar sexes can be equal, let's all be equal in this.Pamela

I completely agree with you!

This post was edited

I'm inherently a nudist and have been an active nudist for over 40 years. I agree with the original post that erections are inappropriate in profile images. But I also think there is a lot of hypocracy from some people, no, most people, on this site!
If you like to be nude, then the only difference between you and someone who wears a g-string on a beach (which isn't considered being nude and is accepted on most beaches) is that you like to have your genitals out in the open.
Male genitals are more prominent than female genitals and when aroused (whatever the cause) are clearly more obvious.
But isn't nudism about body acceptance? So if you promote the view that scars, obesity, missing limbs, deformities, etc. etc. etc. Shouldn't be judged or alienated... how can you possibly object to a completely normal and natural thing like an erection?
I still get erections at nudist beaches every time I go. It's no big deal and I'm never going to try to hide it.
My view is, if you have a problem with it, it's you that isn't a true nudist!

This post was edited

So by your logic, squatting and shitting in front of everyone is fine because it's a natural bodily function.I hope he carries a poop bag when he goes out. It's bad enough reading all the shit, without having to step in it as well.

This post was edited

So by your logic, squatting and shitting in front of everyone is fine because it's a natural bodily function.his logic can be seen more clearly if you click the profile . . .
. . . I can't imagine there have been many takers!

This post was edited

I'm inherently a nudist and have been an active nudist for over 40 years. I agree with the original post that erections are inappropriate in profile images. But I also think there is a lot of hypocracy from some people, no, most people, on this site!If you like to be nude, then the only difference between you and someone who wears a g-string on a beach (which isn't considered being nude and is accepted on most beaches) is that you like to have your genitals out in the open.Male genitals are more prominent than female genitals and when aroused (whatever the cause) are clearly more obvious.But isn't nudism about body acceptance? So if you promote the view that scars, obesity, missing limbs, deformities, etc. etc. etc. Shouldn't be judged or alienated... how can you possibly object to a completely normal and natural thing like an erection?I still get erections at nudist beaches every time I go. It's no big deal and I'm never going to try to hide it.[br]My view is, if you have a problem with it, it's you that isn't a true nudist!
"I still get erections at nudist beaches every time I go. It's no big deal and I'm never going to try to hide it."
Spoken like a true exhibitionist.

This post was edited

My wife would point and giggle - the "completely normal and natural thing like an erection" would wither and hide.

This post was edited