RE: Erections?

Erections? Yeah, I remember them.Me too, but I cannot remember what they're for !!

This post was edited

Yes Steelerectors and Scafolders get them all the time.Indeed, and it can be very hard for them in the winter.

This post was edited

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs oferection. Yes, theyare a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually needone, but itis not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on aprofile I findthem rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we arelooking for?Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this thebest thing they have to say about themselves? These men are soshort sighted;they don't know what willimpress a woman.Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to getto us women.Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,maybe the men will understand.PrincessJai
This is how this thread started four years ago in The Ladies
Room

This post was edited

Cold SoCal day - I was bored so I made a quick count.
COUPLES POSTINGS= 7 (Could not tell M or F)
FEMALE POSTINGS = 16
MALE POSTINGS = 125
In THE LADIES ROOM

This post was edited

Lots getting on their 'high horse' over this....as a women I believe life it's self is about sex (and lots of other things) You see someone and you like the look of them, then get to know them, makes the world go around. I haven't read every post but there are many that seem to just want to hammer on about nudisum not having anything to do with sex....maybe so...but it has something to do with sexuality I believe.
I certainly know, even at my age, that when a nice looking guy looks at me naked on the beach I often get a fluttering feeling in my stomach....relax it's all natural.
Dee

This post was edited

relax it's all natural.DeeEverything is natural in it's own place, but there's a place for everything.

This post was edited

Although I do agree that guys who take pictures of erections is not always necessary or not needed especially in an environment of nudism. I really don't see the point of it. But I will tell the ladies who do not know, a lot of times guys get erections that are not sexually driven in any way. A lot of times, when a guy has to urinate there are times where he does develop an erection because he needs to pee, not because he is sexually aroused or anything like that. Most often I will not reply to anything in the ladies only room and threads. But, this is one time that I will post in ladies only.

This post was edited
RE:True erections .com

Perhaps its time for True Team ! & II to establish a
new website. They have True Nudist.com and
True Swingers.com. The new site could be called True Erections.com. The
new site would provide an outlet for those who are fascinated by the endless
discussions regarding erections and for the many who are so proud of the fact
that they can still attainone that they feel obligated to post a
picture of same on this site,(clearly in violation of site guidelines).

This post was edited

A guy walked into the doctor's surgery for an appointment.
"Would you like to tell me your problem?" the pretty receptionist
said, "I will need the information for the doctor."
"It's rather embarrassing," the guy stammered, "You see, I have a
very large and constant erection."
"Well, the doctor is very busy today," said the receptionist, "but
maybe I can squeeze you in!"

This post was edited

Yes, please.
Sorry , I couldn't help myself.

This post was edited