RE: Erections?

"The golden rule"???? Who decided this?King Midas.

This post was edited

Sooooo, it's the fault of the women that some idiot posts a picture of his little peepee after getting it nice and hard??

This post was edited

Q: Why do men have a hole in their penis?
A: So their brains can get some oxygen now and then.

This post was edited

I have enjoyed looking around this site as there is a multitude of thoughts and processes to do with all manner of subjects and whilst I couldn't possibly reply to all posts I found this one very interesting worthy of a reply. How would a guy behave if he new he was going to become erect but there were children around, I don't think there should be any difference especially if he respects others around him whether they are male female young or old. I am really new to this and the only way others would know I had an erection or was on the way to getting one would be because there would be a strategically placed towel in front of me, I certainly would not be parading around with it on display or at worse manually handling it....

This post was edited

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, theyare a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but itis not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I findthem rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for? Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this thebest thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;they dont know what will impress a woman. Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to getto us women. Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,maybe the men will understand.PrincessJaiExcellent post! ... Thank you.

I think this is the first time a woman has posted this message here,
it should have been done a long time ago.

Come on ladies, post your support here on this thread,
keep it at the top and help to get this message across to these dumb men!

Well done Princess! :)

This post was edited

Sunday 10/08
I really agree with you. Nowdays men re very interested in their dicks more than love itself. There is competition in sizes and I believe they are worth for hearts and brains.A clean and healthy man is great. A gentleman, someone who loves you completelly. Heart doesnt heal easily.

This post was edited

Sunday 10/08I really agree with you. Nowdays men re very interested in their dicks more than love itself. There is competition in sizes and I believe they are worth for hearts and brains.A clean and healthy man is great. A gentleman, someone who loves you completelly. Heart doesnt heal easily.Nowadays??????

This post was edited

Sunday 10/08I really agree with you. Nowdays men re very interested in their dicks more than love itself. There is competition in sizes and I believe they are worth for hearts and brains.A clean and healthy man is great. A gentleman, someone who loves you completelly. Heart doesnt heal easily.Nowadays??????
Got interested in mine about 80 years ago.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I think this thread needs to be archived, that last post just rounded it off.

This post was edited