RE: Erections?

@NWANATURELOVERSI think I saw that same documentary last year and I saw that every women when approaching or being approached by a man looked at the lower half of the man's body. The reason the women stayed attentive to the mans face when sitting is cause they couldn't see the lower half, but as soon as the guy gets us they were looking at his butt again. So men and women in thatenvironment(which was a club) both looked at certain areas of the body.
Everyone gets erections from some sort of simulation, men's are more prominent when naked and hard to hide, women get erect nipples which can quite often be seen through clothing. Anyway it's human nature for people to look at the matingcompatibility of a mate, to see if think the other person is the right person to help give birth to healthy children.
Then morality got in the way.

This post was edited

Everyone gets erections from some sort of simulation, men's are more prominent when naked and hard to hide, women get erect nipples which can quite often be seen through clothing. Anyway it's human nature for people to look at the matingcompatibility of a mate, to see if think the other person is the right person to help give birth to healthy children.
Well the only reason we are here on earth is to breed to keep the race going for the future.

This post was edited

That is not why I am here.

This post was edited

Grow up and become an old fart. :)

This post was edited

Reading through most of the posts on here, says only one thing (some little boys just never learn to grow up)

This post was edited

That is not why I am here.Haha. My advice to people is do not breed.

This post was edited

That is not why I am here.Haha. My advice to people is do not breed.So true! Our little island is rapidly becoming over crowded with no room to dump our crap.

This post was edited

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, theyare a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but itis not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I findthem rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for? Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this thebest thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;they dont know what will impress a woman. Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to getto us women. Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,maybe the men will understand.PrincessJaiCan someone check my pic which kind of lighthearted but my normal appearance and tell me if I offend anyone?Thank u!E mLighthearted? Just photoshopped!!

This post was edited

Yup by your own admission, not really a nudist - Just another exhibitionist.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy