RE: Erections?

guess flagging erect nipplescomes next.... OMG did i just say that ?!

This post was edited

guess flagging erect nipplescomes next.... OMG did i just say that ?!As usual someone who can't tell the difference between a sexual organ and one used for feeding!Ok I'll give you that they sometimes become erect with arousal or the cold but they are still not sexual organs.

This post was edited

The female nipple and a penis ... that's your comparison? Not a penis and a clitoris ... but a penis and female nipples? That has always been the weakest of arguments on this subject. Sadly ... you're not alone with your type of thinking. It's just good to know that those that think like that are the minority but it's still distressing to read how many, so called nudists, think that way. ; )

This post was edited

guess flagging erect nipplescomes next.... OMG did i just say that ?!As usual someone who can't tell the difference between a sexual organ and one used for feeding!Ok I'll give you that they sometimes become erect with arousal or the cold but they are still not sexual organs.

I'm a little slow in the morning, but even I can see that was a JOKE!

This post was edited

Are you really that certain it was a joke? LOL

This post was edited

Are you really that certain it was a joke? LOLDoes anybody take someone serious if they use the childish contractions like OMG?

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited

LOL ... not only "slow" in the morning ... also ... touchy! LOL

This post was edited

LOL ... not only "slow" in the morning ... also ... touchy! LOLSome people like to be touched slow.

This post was edited

This post was edited