RE: why are men allowed to take their shirts off,but not women ????

I don't wonder at all. Straight men make it really difficult for the ladies.

This post was edited

I'm sorry, and i removed you from the foursome and made it a threesome, I read something somewhere and believed you were aligned with the other 3...excuse me, for my mistake, your postings here have been calling for a much more friendly forum.Very much appreciated.

This post was edited

So Dan, what are "butt raiders"?

This post was edited

"When Zak said Bulgaria was 90% muslim, pointing out that traditional is a regional term, I said there would also be plenty of wife beating there, too, as lots of muslim women can attest to. The ones who are allowed to speak, that is. And no, I don't hate gays, if I did why would NIM and I get along so well in here? Aren't we accused of being in the same clique?"
Plenty of wife beating everywhere. Why single out the muslims? Oh that's right, foreigner = bad.

This post was edited

It's conservative panic. 10% means a warring horde to them. They scare easily.

This post was edited

Dan, I clearly said my area was 90% muslim. Bulgaria as a whol;e is only 10% muslim. Any connections you made were entirely your own.My mistake. I thought you were referring to the entire country. My apologies.

This post was edited

Well it's a "bad tradition" in USA too, I take it?
Whether or not it is correct the Dept of Justice reckons 22% !! of women are physically abused by husbands (inc Ex), boyfriends and partners.

This post was edited

Yes, and it has nothing to do with religion or nationality. It has to do with violence.

This post was edited

that must be a result of straight men and their uncontrollable, primal urges. They're helpless and you can't blame them for it.

This post was edited

that must be a result of lesbians and their uncontrollable, primal urges. They're helpless and you can't blame them for it.

This post was edited