RE: why are men allowed to take their shirts off,but not women ????

I see you joined in at the level of the guys above you, Dan. Well done you for setting an example.While I make no claim to having any formal education in psychology, it's quite obvious to me there are two gay men in this forum who are filled with self-loathing, you being one of them. You absolutely hate what you are. For that, I'm truly sorry for you.

This post was edited

It really annoys me how men are allowed to take their shirt off in public yet women are not they have to weara bikini at least .i beleive that women should be allowed to walk around with no shirt or bra on in public with out being fined or taken to court by the police. I also belive that complete public nudity should be allowed for both genders .-TheWildApacheI might suggest you google Moira Johnston.
I seem to be unable to make the insert thing work ?
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1xinv_AwbsU/UCpaCt6A1dI/AAAAAAAAQhc/EMBsid7MBPQ/s640/two+topless+girls+in+union+square+nyc+fashion+by+he.JPG

This post was edited

I am truly sorry for Dan. Does that make up for it?

This post was edited

It really annoys me how men are allowed to take their shirt off in public yet women are not they have to weara bikini at least .i beleive that women should be allowed to walk around with no shirt or bra on in public with out being fined or taken to court by the police. I also belive that complete public nudity should be allowed for both genders .-TheWildApacheI might suggest you google Moira Johnston.
I seem to be unable to make the insert thing work ?
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1xinv_AwbsU/UCpaCt6A1dI/AAAAAAAAQhc/EMBsid7MBPQ/s640/two+topless+girls+in+union+square+nyc+fashion+by+he.JPG

As I'm sure you know, topless is legal in all of NY State. Yet there are still arrests taking place whenever women do so...not every time of course, but it still happens. Of course when these get to court they're thrown out. Waste of time and money, not to mention needless anxiety on the part of the woman. It's all a matter of acceptance....in some parts of the world, a woman baring her feet would be on par with bare breasts over here. Topless is also legal in Ontario, yet very few women have been seen doing so. I assume they just don't want the hassle.

This post was edited

BTW Dan your profile says you are in Canada- yet you sound so darned middle-american- I'm truly sorry for that.Although you didn't mean it as such, I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

This post was edited

When most people see Moira Johnston walking through the streets of New York, they probably aren't thinking "freedom fighter," they're thinking, "That woman's topless."
But to Johnston, politics and breasts go hand in hand -- although, truth be told, one is more preferable to actually hold.
The 29-year-old topless dancer from Philadelphia may be baring her breasts for money at night, but during daylight hours, she lets people view them free of charge in order to make a point about true equality.
I want women to know their rights and to give them the courage to go topless too, she told The Daily Beast. Its not that I want everyone to take off their shirt, but Im supporting a womans choice to do it and think every woman should do it on her own terms.
Johnston didn't start out to being a bare breast activist. That role was thrust on her in January when, during a yoga class, she took her top off in class.
Some of the other yogis complained about her bare breasts and Johnston thought it unfair that guys are allowed to walk around shirtless while women have to keep their boobs covered.
Since May, Johnston has been seen strolling around New York topless as a part of a Kickstarter campaign to protest society's notions that breasts need to be covered up and also to remind other women that, under New York law, they have the right to bare their chests, just like men.
But many people are unaware of Johnston's rights to go topless -- including the New York Police Department, which arrested her in May.
Johnston said she was detained in handcuffs and forcibly had her shirt put over her breasts after people complained she was topless near a children's playground.
In the end, cops didn't charge her,

This post was edited

And had they charged her, it would have been thrown out. Sad to see so many creeps with their cell phones out taking pictures.....probably so they can brag about it at their local watering hole.

This post was edited

And I still don't understand why Dan doesn't emigrate. To him, the U.S. is a paradise of comfortable paradoxes.

This post was edited

this coming from a senile fool who throws his shit everywhere, all over this site? Now that is funny.

This post was edited

It is becoming blatantly obvious, that one does need to think seriously about responding to any threads in the forum for fear of being maligned..(by a certain few......(no name will be mentioned)..what a sad state of affairs has the forum become.............sad too sad...Well, that's one way to look at it.
The lack of moderation that has caused this does have an up-side though....
One can post any sort of drivel one wishes.
As I've posted in past years on this site, any reasonable intelligent discussion will be buried under trolls trolling for trolls, and those same trolls arguing amongst themselves who is the troll, all the while trolling for more.
The result being that like another current thread, there will be maybe a dozen, maybe two dozen relevant on-topic posts, and 14 pages of the troll wars.
The advantage, you see, is that I can post anything at all. This post is currently #54 or so, but when the thread explodes into hundreds of troll posts, pages and pages of useless tripe, this post will be lost to utter obscurity, never to be seen again.
As long as whatever you post is not in the first five or so, almost no one will ever see it, or know about it, as normal people become bored with the troll wars after about three of the insulting, offensive, off-topic nonsense, and we all go elsewhere.
It is, IMHO, one big reason all the regulars we knew and loved three or so years ago are today difficult, if even possible, to find anywhere in this forum.

This post was edited