RE: why are men allowed to take their shirts off,but not women ????

Probably because you love the hypocrisy of Gollum and Bruce.And which of my posts leads you to this conclusion?

This post was edited

With the troll suitably dispatched, back to the thread topic. What amazes me is that no one has pointed a bony finger and screeched, "It's those Bible-thumping Christian far-right extremists who are forcing women to cover their breasts!" That is the standard "argument" when the subject of enforced prudity arises. By that inane logic, the streets of Moscow and Beijing and Hanoi and Pyongyang and Havana and Cairo and Baghdad and New Delhi should be topless paradises. Are they? By that loony logic, women should be topless by the thousands in every US city where Godless liberals have been in control for decades. Are they?What amazed me was that NiMA presented an argument against himself. No one pointed a bony finger, and screeched anything. Then he goes on to insult nonexistent foes. He is THEE main reason why so many threads go into the sewer, and yet you all support him. Why? Because he claims to be a Christian! (I know of no Christians that would treat another living being as poorly as NiMA) He's ultra-conservative and he's on your side. He's quite the poster child for you guys, along with Dan, with his Muslim remarks and his obvious hatred towards gays. Oh yeah....Peace and Blessings!! (what a hypocrite)
Bruce, you too, need to take responsibility in bringing many of these threads down to the sewer with your arrogant and condescending 'civility', and the need to have the last word.

This post was edited

What amazed me was that NiMA presented an argument against himself. No one pointed a bony finger, and screeched anything. Then he goes on to insult nonexistent foes. He is THEE main reason so many threads go into the sewer, and yet you all support him. Why? Because he claims to be a Christian! (I know of no Christians that would treat another living being as poorly as NiMA) He's ultra-conservative and he's on your side. He's quite the poster child for you guys, along with Dan, with his Muslim remarks and his obvious hatred towards gays. Oh yeah....Peace and Blessings!! (what a hypocrite)Bruce, you too, need to take responsibility in bringing many of these threads down to the sewer with your arrogant and condescending 'civility', and the need to have the last word.Well, then let me take this opportunity to distance myself from all the hateful nonsense. I have not been around here long and would like to be judged on my own merits (or demerits) and not be lumped into some already existing group that may have some prior baggage on this site. Just to note, I have expressed disapproval of personal attacks or otherwise hateful interaction (from my side too) in the following threads:
Post #40:https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=38217&page=2
Post #174:https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=36140&page=7

This post was edited

Ravens,How is it arrogant and condescending to:- call for civility-lead by example in that call- ignore repeated insults- engage in civil debate rather than give in to PC nonsense- maintain my position, but admit when I am wrong- publicly AND privately "reach out a hand of friendship" to my "opponents" in debatehmmmm? The way I was brought up, those are the actions of a gentleman. Have I ever told you to shove it? No. Have I ever tried to censor your opinion or slander you? No. In fact, StevefromKona-an apparently devout liberal not unlike yourself, has even indicated that I have not engaged in what you call taking it to the sewer. It seems to me that you simply have a grudge. Frankly, I wish you acted more now like you did in the beginning when you and I had ----civil ----discussions, before you got all hateful toward me. I would welcome your return to that behavior.oh...i forgot feigned innocence too!!

This post was edited

Have you ever admitted being wrong? Not that I can recall. Even when your Fox News posts were debunked, you didn't address that. Just claimed that you were trying to be "funny".

This post was edited

Well, you do throw a lot of "fecal matter". But that's what you are here for.

This post was edited

add the powers, and danandjanette, and we will have quite the Dream Foursome!! Oh! and MoW will of course, be your cheerleader!!What on earth did I do to warrant this swipe?I'm sorry, and i removed you from the foursome and made it a threesome, I read something somewhere and believed you were aligned with the other 3...excuse me, for my mistake, your postings here have been calling for a much more friendly forum.

This post was edited

But we don't know if it's a man body.Soupie,
Why is this so important to you? If someone wants to post a photo that's fine but there are plenty here who choose not to for one reason or another and that's fine too. Bruce contributes well thought out postings and while I don't agree with everything he posts, he participates on the forum in a respectful manner.I've been chatting online since I discovered IRC twenty years ago and I really cannot say that I have found "certified" people or those who post photos of themselves to be any more genuine than those who don't.

This post was edited

AND....you wonder why more women don't post here?!!!!!

This post was edited

But we don't know if it's a man body.Soupie,
Why is this so important to you? If someone wants to post a photo that's fine but there are plenty here who choose not to for one reason or another and that's fine too. Bruce contributes well thought out postings and while I don't agree with everything he posts, he participates on the forum in a respectful manner.I've been chatting online since I discovered IRC twenty years ago and I really cannot say that I have found "certified" people or those who post photos of themselves to be any more genuine than those who don't.
Duck!!! Really, trying to reason with this individual is a fool's errand. But good luck anyway.

This post was edited