RE: Open marriage

We have a similar relationship. We can talk about anything and now after 37+ years married, we are as close as can be. We enjoy finding other couples with same interests, and if they are nudists, even better. We may go to dinner, back to a home for hot tub or 6 hand massage than swap wives for same room sex. We enjoy watching the other being satisfied while the other is doing the other or may be 2 on 1. Its all fun to add to our sex life. Our sex life is exciting and we are very active with each other and with others. We found 100 times more people swinging than are just nudists. The swinger sites list so many more in the local area and when we are on vacation to a nude resort or swinger resort it is fun meeting other couples.Just as the textile people describe nudists as wrong and crazy, we find nudists describe swingers the same way. The most open people are the swingers who except and welcome all.Hey, folksI'm going to try posting this topic again. The last time someone brought this up, they got blasted for five pages of comments for trying to make this into a dating site. THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS POST!I'm trying to bring up an honest discussion. I'm NOT looking to hook up, here. So, on to the discussion.My wife and I are NOT swingers. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...). But, we do have an "open marriage" or, more precisely, we are "nonmonogamous." What this means is that we are free to date or sleep with other people with in the bounds of our marriage, and established rules. Our rules? Well, we don't really have any. Just the basic idea of "don't be an idiot" and "don't screw up our marriage." That's about it.For the record, this was her idea.What this has lead to is that, very occasionally, one or both of us will date other people. Maybe a couple of times a year. Sometimes this includes sex but mostly not. For awhile, we were fortunate enough to have another couple in our lives, and we could go out on double dates and sleep over. But that other couple has moved from town. Damn.Anyway, with two kids, two careers and a start-up company, we don't really have time for anyone else in our lives. At least not full time. However, occasionally I'll have a chance to go do something that my wife doesn't enjoy (costume parties, country dancing, tantra workshops, etc.). Rather than not go (and possibly resent it) I can go with a friend without having to worry that something might develop about which I might have to feel guilty. Or, that my wife will be jealous. This has been particularly worthwhile with my naked adventures. My wife doesn't mind me being naked, and will get naked herself. But, it's just not a priority for her like it is for me. Since we could sleep around if we wanted to, when I find someone who likes to hang out naked my wife isn't all stressed out that I might be cheating on her. I might me. But it's not cheating. And she's not stressed out about it. (Generally, of course, I'm not....but it can be fun to think and talk about at times.)Does anyone else out there have a relationship that's anywhere like mine? Are such relationships becoming more common? Are people more open about them? I've seen a lot of press, lately, and even two t.v. shows about nonmonogamous couples. With the increase in press I figure that open marriages are becoming part of the zeitgest. Is there any reason to think that naturist couples are more likely, or less likely, to have such marriages?Please, discuss.......

This post was edited

You certainly can bring up the subject again for discussion. However the trolls that derailed the thread the first time are still here doing what they do.

This post was edited

not everyone subscribes to the biblical interpretation of morality...there are those who profess to and then go out and do grievous injury or harm to others in the name of Jesus...are they the "moral" ones ?...morality is how you treat other people not on what you profess to believe....look for example to those (fill in religion here) think nothing about bearing false witness, using god's name in vain, false images, etc...don't tell me about your morality or christianity...show me...

This post was edited

Thank God I'm an Atheist

This post was edited

I have the most open marriage of all; I openly tell anyone and everyone around that I have the most wonderful wife in the world. I spare no effort in demonstrating my affection for her and my total loyalty. I'm sure my behavior would make some 'gag' and others wonder; but that's not my concern. I am totally and openly in love with my wife of 30+ years and hope to continue our 'open' love affair for another 20+ or so. ..........John..........all the rest of you can just be envious. =) =) =) ;).................

This post was edited

Hey, folksI'm going to try posting this topic again. The last time someone brought this up, they got blasted for five pages of comments for trying to make this into a dating site. THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS POST!I'm trying to bring up an honest discussion. I'm NOT looking to hook up, here. So, on to the discussion.My wife and I are NOT swingers. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...). But, we do have an "open marriage" or, more precisely, we are "nonmonogamous." What this means is that we are free to date or sleep with other people with in the bounds of our marriage, and established rules. Our rules? Well, we don't really have any. Just the basic idea of "don't be an idiot" and "don't screw up our marriage." That's about it.For the record, this was her idea.What this has lead to is that, very occasionally, one or both of us will date other people. Maybe a couple of times a year. Sometimes this includes sex but mostly not. For awhile, we were fortunate enough to have another couple in our lives, and we could go out on double dates and sleep over. But that other couple has moved from town. Damn.Anyway, with two kids, two careers and a start-up company, we don't really have time for anyone else in our lives. At least not full time. However, occasionally I'll have a chance to go do something that my wife doesn't enjoy (costume parties, country dancing, tantra workshops, etc.). Rather than not go (and possibly resent it) I can go with a friend without having to worry that something might develop about which I might have to feel guilty. Or, that my wife will be jealous. This has been particularly worthwhile with my naked adventures. My wife doesn't mind me being naked, and will get naked herself. But, it's just not a priority for her like it is for me. Since we could sleep around if we wanted to, when I find someone who likes to hang out naked my wife isn't all stressed out that I might be cheating on her. I might me. But it's not cheating. And she's not stressed out about it. (Generally, of course, I'm not....but it can be fun to think and talk about at times.)Does anyone else out there have a relationship that's anywhere like mine? Are such relationships becoming more common? Are people more open about them? I've seen a lot of press, lately, and even two t.v. shows about nonmonogamous couples. With the increase in press I figure that open marriages are becoming part of the zeitgest. Is there any reason to think that naturist couples are more likely, or less likely, to have such marriages?Please, discuss.......

This post was edited

Hey, folksI'm going to try posting this topic again. The last time someone brought this up, they got blasted for five pages of comments for trying to make this into a dating site. THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS POST!I'm trying to bring up an honest discussion. I'm NOT looking to hook up, here. So, on to the discussion.My wife and I are NOT swingers. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...). But, we do have an "open marriage" or, more precisely, we are "nonmonogamous." What this means is that we are free to date or sleep with other people with in the bounds of our marriage, and established rules. Our rules? Well, we don't really have any. Just the basic idea of "don't be an idiot" and "don't screw up our marriage." That's about it.For the record, this was her idea.What this has lead to is that, very occasionally, one or both of us will date other people. Maybe a couple of times a year. Sometimes this includes sex but mostly not. For awhile, we were fortunate enough to have another couple in our lives, and we could go out on double dates and sleep over. But that other couple has moved from town. Damn.Anyway, with two kids, two careers and a start-up company, we don't really have time for anyone else in our lives. At least not full time. However, occasionally I'll have a chance to go do something that my wife doesn't enjoy (costume parties, country dancing, tantra workshops, etc.). Rather than not go (and possibly resent it) I can go with a friend without having to worry that something might develop about which I might have to feel guilty. Or, that my wife will be jealous. This has been particularly worthwhile with my naked adventures. My wife doesn't mind me being naked, and will get naked herself. But, it's just not a priority for her like it is for me. Since we could sleep around if we wanted to, when I find someone who likes to hang out naked my wife isn't all stressed out that I might be cheating on her. I might me. But it's not cheating. And she's not stressed out about it. (Generally, of course, I'm not....but it can be fun to think and talk about at times.)Does anyone else out there have a relationship that's anywhere like mine? Are such relationships becoming more common? Are people more open about them? I've seen a lot of press, lately, and even two t.v. shows about nonmonogamous couples. With the increase in press I figure that open marriages are becoming part of the zeitgest. Is there any reason to think that naturist couples are more likely, or less likely, to have such marriages?Please, discuss.......agree and back u both a 100% do you have kik?

This post was edited

Hey, folksI'm going to try posting this topic again. The last time someonebrought this up, they got blasted for five pages of comments fortrying to make this into a datingsite. THAT IS NOT THE POINTOF THIS POST!I'm trying to bring up an honest discussion. I'm NOT looking tohook up, here. So, on to the discussion.My wife and I are NOT swingers. (Not that there's anything wrongwith that...). But, we do have an "open marriage" or, moreprecisely, we are "nonmonogamous." What this means is that we arefree to date or sleep with other people with in the bounds of ourmarriage, and established rules. Our rules? Well, we don't reallyhave any. Just the basic idea of "don't be an idiot" and "don'tscrew up our marriage." That's about it.For the record, this was her idea.What this has lead to is that, very occasionally, one or both of uswill date other people. Maybe a couple of times a year. Sometimesthis includes sex but mostly not. For awhile, we were fortunateenough to have another couple in our lives, and we could go out ondouble dates and sleep over. But that other couple has moved fromtown. Damn.Anyway, with two kids, two careers and a start-up company, we don'treally have time for anyone else in our lives. At least not fulltime. However, occasionally I'll have a chance to go do somethingthat my wife doesn't enjoy (costume parties, country dancing,tantra workshops, etc.). Rather than not go (and possibly resentit) I can go with a friend without having to worry that somethingmight develop about which I might have to feel guilty. Or, that mywife will be jealous.This has been particularly worthwhile with my naked adventures. Mywife doesn't mind me being naked, and will get naked herself. But,it's just not a priority for her like it is for me. Since we couldsleep around if we wanted to, when I find someone who likes to hangout naked my wife isn't all stressed out that I might be cheatingon her. I might me. But it's not cheating. And she's not stressedout about it. (Generally, of course, I'm not....but it can be funto think and talk about at times.)Does anyone else out there have a relationship that's anywhere likemine? Are such relationships becoming more common? Are people moreopen about them? I've seen a lot of press, lately, and even twot.v. shows about nonmonogamous couples. With the increase in pressI figure that open marriages are becoming part of the zeitgest. Isthere any reason to think that naturist couples are more likely, orless likely, to have such marriages?Please, discuss.......
agree and back u both a 100% do you have kik?
Pointless asking him a question, Hightower. He's not
likely to reply, as he hasn't logged on here for almost 2
years.

This post was edited