Losing stuff at resorts

My first time this year, I locked my keys in my car.....How do I get used to not having pockets?

This topic was edited
RE: Losing stuff at resorts

Get a fanny pack, or a tote bag, and put your stuff in it. I have a small bag that has my towels, sunblock, book, brush and comb. I put my keys and watch in the side pocket. It's my "going to the resort" bag.

This post was edited

I have to laugh when hearing people talk about fanny packs. When first reading about them, I thought it was another name for sanitary pad, as fanny in the uk is the same as saying pussy.

This post was edited

Yup, I agree with Lacey

Get atote bag, and put your stuff in it. I have a small bag that has my towels, sunblock, book, brush and comb. I put my keys and watch in the side pocket. It's my "going to the resort" bag.

This post was edited

Tote bags or a ball cap with a zippered pocket work well. We don't usually lock our cars when visiting most nudist parks though.

This post was edited

We don't usually lock our cars when visiting most nudist parks though.You would if you lived in the UK. They will steel the wheels from your car when you're still sitting in it.

This post was edited

I have to laugh when hearing people talk about fanny packs. When first reading about them, I thought it was another name for sanitary pad, as fanny in the uk is the same as saying pussy.Yes, I'm aware of the connotation of "fanny" in the UK.
Dated a Welshman for awhile, British English is not exactly foreign to me, though American English is my first language. :)

This post was edited

we always loss are clothes as soon as we get there and sometimes even a little before....

This post was edited

My first time this year, I locked my keys in my car.....How do I get used to not having pockets?In the late 80's while camped at the old Birch Acres, managed to lock BOTH sets of keys in the car. Guy in the tent next to us heard my anguish, says don't worry I'm a locksmith. Had it open in 20 seconds.

This post was edited

Just key in the combination on the driver's door. The driver's manual tells you how to set a custom combination that is easy to remember, like your wife's birthday.
Bob

This post was edited

Google the words Wrist key

This post was edited