RE:Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

bit risky

This post was edited

My husband was the same way. At first it was you dont need to wear a bra when my buddies come over. Then no top, then just stay nude they are ok with us being nudist. I doubt him wanting his buddies to see my nude had anything to do with being home nudists. Especially with the evidence he showed.

I think if you are ok being nude, go ahead. If the fact he wants you to turn them on you might want to have a conversation.

This post was edited
RE: Letting others see Wife naked

Do you really believe that? I doubt the majority of nudists do. I think seeing is an important part for most nudists.

This post was edited

LisaL5 wrote:

My husband was the same way. At first it was you dont need to wear a bra when my buddies come over. Then no top, then just stay nude they are ok with us being nudist. I doubt him wanting his buddies to see my nude had anything to do with being home nudists. Especially with the evidence he showed.I think if you are ok being nude, go ahead. If the fact he wants you to turn them on you might want to have a conversation.

That.

My wife probably wouldn't want to be seen nude, so it's a moot point for me. But if she did, it would be for her own reasons: comfort, the appreciation she would get from being looked at (and men ... particularly the ones who aren't nudists ... can't help looking at a nude woman without appreciating the sight), or extending an invitation for the friends to strip as well.

But, as you said, it's all about consent. But if the guy wants you to give his buddies a sexual thrill and you're not into it, it is indeed something to have a talk about.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy