RE:Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

I think it probably excites him a little to see others checking you out. You're his, and He's yours. So no big deal. Go with it, enjoy it!

This post was edited

Despite some of the recent responses from men to this old post about being seen and husbands being excited and proud to show off spouses. That has nothing absolutely nothing to do with naturism or nudism for that matter.

This post was edited

Husband has wanted me to do this for a long time now when we go anywhere Im the first one thats completely naked I love it he loves to show me off and I love to be shown off we have become full-time nudists As soon as I get off work I get completely naked go outside check out my garden water my plants my trees all the neighbors have seen me Ill be honest with you the wifes are pretty happy When my wife is outside their husbands are out cutting the grass trimming the bushes keeping the yards up in shape which they never did lol.

This post was edited

Husband has wanted me to do this for a long time now when we go anywhere Im the first one thats completely naked I love it he loves to show me off and I love to be shown off we have become full-time nudists As soon as I get off work I get completely naked go outside check out my garden water my plants my trees all the neighbors have seen me Ill be honest with you the wifes are pretty happy When my wife is outside their husbands are out cutting the grass trimming the bushes keeping the yards up in shape which they never did lol.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I love it when a post changes gender half way through.

This post was edited

We both were typing our input when topic was done. If it bothers you move on .

This post was edited

This post was edited

Not bothered, just amused.

This post was edited

I would love that.

This post was edited