RE: Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

Nudity in a committed relationship is (or at least should be) part of the intimacy. Some fear that if this aspect of their intimacy is open to all others, something is lost. Among genuine nudist couples, the reverse tends to apply. Many view the nudist experience as taking their intimacy to new levels...a very uniqueshared experience of liberated freedom.
If your partner wants you to be seen naked as part of a sexual agenda, then that's an unhealthy thing in my humble opinion.
If your partner doesn't object to other men seeing you naked, it could be quite healthy and indeed reassuring for you. He may well be projecting his own values and attitudes onto other male nudists that may see you, namely they are not nudists so as to oogle nudist women, nor are they nudists to exhibit themselves. They are nudists for the simple pleasure and liberation that nudism makes them feel.
Speaking for myself, there is nothing more liberating than going nude amongst other like minded adults and saying "This is me, fully exposed. I don't care about whether I meet pop culture ideals of body perfection, I'm comfortable with me just the way I am".
I think any man who wants his wife to feel the same way is wanting something lovely for her, given the terrible body perfection pressures on women. He wants nothing more for her than to feel good about herself, implicitly suggesting she deserves to feel good. What is wrong with that?

This post was edited

I am very happy to have my wife nude in the midst of other nudists. To me it is an acceptance of herself and her body and the elimination of problems with self image. She is enjoying the freedom of not having to worry about what others are thinking about her appearance. This is one of the true joys of nudism.
I am not concerned about her being "seen" by other nudists. True nudists have the gift of being able to see the real person and not just the body.

This post was edited

Understand that he just wants you to experence the freedom he enjoys when he is naked. Who ever made it soo tabo? Once you can experence nudity around others you will see how natural it is.

This post was edited

yes agree

This post was edited

this is a great feeling. very special. in a good way

This post was edited

Maybe he does because he is proud of how you look nude.
Or maybe he just wants to able to enjoy activities with others whilst nude and wants the wife or partner to be involved too.
I love being and doing things whilst I am nude and love my wife to join me in such activities. Whether others see my wife nude or not is immaterial. I love it when the joy of being naked takes over her emotions and she doest care if others see her nude.

This post was edited
RE: Letting others see Wife naked

Nudism isn't about seeing nude people; it's about being confortable and enjoying the company of people who feel the same way aboutnudism as you do.

my hub knows i do not go nude for other men to see me, i feel confortable been nude

This post was edited
RE:Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

My bride also is lovely in cloths or naked. She does like others seeing her nude...

This post was edited

Has anyone else noticed how often the word "clothes" is misspelled as "cloths" on this site? LOL Don't wear clothes, can't even spell clothes.

This post was edited

Hi All,
I also enjoy my wife showing off her goods. She also enjoys the attention at the right times
M&V

This post was edited