RE:Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

My husband likes other men and women to see me nude as well. He admits he hugely enjoys me being nude in public and that its the main reason he encourages me to visit nudist beaches. At first I was reticent as I've never been much of a nudist and certainly not in public. At first he would accompany me but now, 10 years later, he rarely does as it's enough for him knowing that I'm spending a day at a beach naked where he knows there will be plenty of people seeing and looking at me. I must admit I now find the whole experience extremely enjoyable and being a single woman on the beach you always get a lot of attention.

This post was edited

I hope my wife gets here someday. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

'I enjoy being with lots of people naked and will compliment them by saying things like "you have a lovely body etc". '
Hi Julie, mant men here, me included, would be very cautious about doing the same, no matter how much we may be thinking it. Do you think this is (for want of a better term :-) ) female privelidge?

This post was edited

'I enjoy being with lots of people naked and will compliment them by saying things like "you have a lovely body etc". 'Hi Julie, many men here, me included, would be very cautious about doing the same, no matter how much we may be thinking it. Do you think this is (for want of a better term :-) ) female privilege?

I usually steer clear of the "ladies only" page; but this thread has clearly gone coed, so...

Compliments, delivered in the "right tone" by the "right people" at the "right time" can actually be a good thing. I've shared before how it tremendously helped my ex-wife, who had body-acceptance issues. The people at our non-landed club were aware of her hang-up; so they encouraged and complimented her every step of the way. When she finally decided to "drop the sarong" and try socializing nude, the compliments she received (that did not extend beyond "you look great naked!") boosted her confidence to the point where she decided to stay nude around them; because she felt good about it.
But if you are not sure how your compliments will be perceived or are appropriate, it is judicious to keep them to yourself.
Is it "female privilege"? I guess you can look at it that way. Men usually don't need a "push" like women (sometimes) do. There's nothing wrong with making an exception if it's ultimately helpful to someone IMHO.

To answer to the original question; I don't think it's hard to tell if a husband just wants his wife to get comfortable with nudity; or if his intent is more "mischievous." "Pushiness" is often an indication that the husband is not primarily concerned with his wife's comfort. One the other hand, some wives can misinterpret their husband's intention; as it not necessarily about "showing them off" but rather getting them to enjoy social nudity.

This post was edited

'I usually steer clear of the "ladies only" page; but this thread has clearly gone coed, so...'

I'm usually here on my phone. The view the website delivers to me strips out the finer details like which section the post is in. :-D

Great post. Good perspectives. I only go to the CO beach rather than a club and generally keep to myself which limits my opportunities somewhat. Perhaps I just have to look harder for opportunities to interact with others and see where that takes me.

This post was edited

If there is any sexual aspects in participants or observers then this is not a nudist or nudism issue whatsoever It may not even be considered exhibitionary either. Which leaves it to be purely a sexual act or fantasy being carried out. At least from my perspective and understanding. Whether if it is a healthy one or not, depends on you and how it makes you feel.

This post was edited

Well stated !!

This post was edited

This topic seems to want to objectify one's wife and that's not what nudism is about nor is it what I or my wife are about. This topic was posted by a guy that wishes his wife felt this way.

"wanting" others to see my wife naked is not what I want or like. If my wife feels fine with others seeing her naked in a nudist environment, it's her choice. I'm not there to parade her around like some trophy or object.

My wife has gained much confidence since we became social nudists over 27 years ago. She doesn't strut around as to say, "look at me!" She's confident in how she looks and feels about herself and that confidence is what I want to see.

Apologies for posting in the Ladies Only section!

This post was edited

Just out of curiosity (and boredom) I went back to the OP's posts and I found it confusing (probably due to the "broken English" and random "cut/pasting"); but at times it looks like a woman asking, and at others a man asking for his wife. Inconsistencies aside, it seems to reflect a concern about being "exhibited naked for other people's enjoyment." In the original post, the question is (in corrected form):
Is it just a bad thought in his mind thinking that it would be cool to let me to be seen nude by other males - or maybe females too - if they like ????
"She" appears to be looking for some reassurance that she is not being forced into objectifying herself.

IMHO, this mostly reflects a misunderstanding on her part of what actually occurs in the nudist environment. There are actually few resorts now that are nudity-mandatory and you have to - ready or not - "strip" right off the bat in front of other people.

And as far as "wanting our spouse to be naked"; it is not necessarily driven by some "candaulistic" desire for others to enjoy our spouse's nudity (although this thread has shown that this is a motivation for some people) as the OP seems concerned with; but rather by the desire to fully share the experience of social nudity with our partner. The effect of this is obviously that other people will see our spouse naked; but that is ultimately not the main purpose (at least for myself). Like Andy and RD, I am certainly happy - even proud - that my wife has the confidence to be openly naked around other people; but I certainly have no "agenda" as to "getting them to SEE her."

This post was edited

Hi
I and my husband are nudists because we like being nude. We do it for us. But we are also sexual beings who love to admire other people's bodies and also love to be seen. We have become exhibitionists and we have fun with it. While nudity is not necessarily about sex it doesn't have to exclude or prohibit it. What is important is that people are not pressurised into doing something that they are uncomfortable with. I am easily encouraged to show myself off as long as it is in a safe environment and my husband is proud to see me being admired

This post was edited