RE: Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

It's difficult to tell what your husband's real motives are. You're going to have to figure that out for your self. If you ask him you might not get the real answer. It's possible that he fully doesn't understand his motives. There are several possibilities that I can think of and probably more that I can't come up with.
One; your husband is very proud of you and wants everyone to be appreciative of your beautiful body.
Two; your husband wants to show off what he has that others don't, just to make others jealous.
Three; your hubby wants you to be more comfortable as a social nudist so, the more people who see you nude, the more comfortable you become with the nudist experience. This would lead to a fuller social nudist life style.
Four; it may be a combination of two of these or maybe all three.

This post was edited

It's difficult to tell what your husband's real motives are. You're going to have to figure that out for your self. If you ask him you might not get the real answer. It's possible that he fully doesn't understand his motives. There are several possibilities that I can think of and probably more that I can't come up with.One; your husband is very proud of you and wants everyone to be appreciative of your beautiful body.Two; your husband wants to show off what he has that others don't, just to make others jealous.Three; your hubby wants you to be more comfortable as a social nudist so, the more people who see you nude, the more comfortable you become with the nudist experience. This would lead to a fuller social nudist life style.Four; it may be a combination of two of these or maybe all three.
Hii Desert... by reading your comment it made me feel nice. i would say most of the part what you said is true. I would accept that my hubby does finds me good looking and attractive. He often makes good comments about my naked body too.

This post was edited

Hii Desert... by reading your comment it made me feel nice. i would say most of the part what you said is true. I would accept that my hubby does finds me good looking and attractive. He often makes good comments about my naked body too.
Thank you. It's always nice to know that you've made someone feel good about themselves.
My wife and I have been 42 years and I make it a point to compliment her whenever she's nude. She acts like she thinks I'm crazy but I know that she appreciates it. Personally I also like for others to see her nude. My reason for this is that she does have some personal image problems but other people just don't see it and they treat her just like anyone else. If I,and everyone else, cannot see any problem, then why should she?
I tell her that her image problem is caused by having just too many birthdays. She laughs and tends to accept this.

This post was edited

Thank you. It's always nice to know that you've made someone feel good about themselves.
My wife and I have been 42 years and I make it a point to compliment her whenever she's nude. She acts like she thinks I'm crazy but I know that she appreciates it. Personally I also like for others to see her nude. My reason for this is that she does have some personal image problems but other people just don't see it and they treat her just like anyone else. If I,and everyone else, cannot see any problem, then why should she?
I tell her that her image problem is caused by having just too many birthdays. She laughs and tends to accept this.
Thats really nice to hear :)

This post was edited

I agree with DesertRat. You ought to ask your husband why he wants to show you off. Then ask yourself if you want others to see you.The answer to these questions will guide you to the correct answer, I think.

This post was edited

For years my wife would laugh every time I told her she was beautiful or sexy. I always told her I wanted to show her off naked. Being the total sweetheart she is she obliged me on a trip to Jamaica 8 years ago. After a few jitters at first she loved going nude and we go on a nude trip every year now. It has helped her self esteem immensely. Now she knows we are all sexy and beautiful in our own way.

This post was edited

In my opinion, it should be your choice and your decision (not your hubby's) whether you want to be seen naked by others or not. If you are notcomfortablegetting nude in front of other men and women, don't go for it just because your husband fantasies it.
Nudism is about being comfortable with your body without cloths. Some are comfortable getting naked only in private, while some are comfortable being naked in public. You should decide for yourself what is your comfort zone and do accordingly.

This post was edited

In my opinion, it should be your choice and your decision (not your hubby's) whether you want to be seen naked by others or not. If you are notcomfortablegetting nude in front of other men and women, don't go for it just because your husband fantasies it.Nudism is about being comfortable with your body without cloths. Some are comfortable getting naked only in private, while some are comfortable being naked in public. You should decide for yourself what is your comfort zone and do accordingly.
Ya. As i said earlier i dont mind being naked. Been staying naked at home since last 1+ yrs now. I was just concern that what my hubby thinks is cool or not..

This post was edited

Hii...I just wanted to curiously ask something to the women also. Since its related to ladies as well.......I am been married since 1 year now. I have nice n caring husband. He is more open to nudism as compared to myself. We do stay naked at home since we are the only ones at home.There is a question coming into my mind..IS IT GOOD THOUGHT FOR MY HUBBY WANTING OTHER MALES / FEMALES SEE ME NAKED ???iIs it just a bad thought of his mind thinking that it would be cool for letting me to be nude seen by other males or maybe females too if they like ????Pls commentI just say "depends from you". You are free. How do you feel nude in fron of other do you feel fine ? if yes go on and be nude, if no. keep you clotes and don't show you. Other point respect and parity, are the other man or woman nude? this is also an important point if they are not nude why you should be nude?

This post was edited

I too encouraged my wife to join me in visiting a nude resort and to meet other people in nude social situations. I didn't do that for the purpose of having others see her nude, but because I wanted to participate in those activities and did not want to do so by myself. Having others see her nude was "cool" in the sense of being "okay", not in the sense of being the primary purpose.

This post was edited