Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

Hii...

I just wanted to curiously ask something to the women also. Since its related to ladies as well.......
I am been married since 1 year now. I have nice n caring husband. He is more open to nudism as compared to myself. We do stay naked at home since we are the only ones at home.There is a question coming into my mind..
IS IT GOOD THOUGHT FOR MY HUBBY WANTING OTHER MALES / FEMALES SEE ME NAKED ???
iIs it just a bad thought of his mind thinking that it would be cool for letting me to be nude seen by other males or maybe females too if they like ????
Pls comment

This topic was edited
RE: Letting others see Wife naked

"IS IT GOOD THOUGHT FOR WANTING OTHER MALES / FEMALES SEE WIFE NAKED ???
This thought does comes in my mind often, that is it just a bad thought of my mind thinking that it would be cool for letting my wife to be nude seen by other males or maybe females too if they like ???? I do, would like her to be seen.Stated in this manner, it sounds more likesome sort ofexhibitionism by transference rather than nudism."I feel good when people eye and comment on the car which I drive, however, the car is a possession, not a wife to be put on display.To particpate in nudism for the purpose of displaying your wife is contrary to the thinking of nudists everywhere.

This post was edited

Im very new here and was browsing through all of the sections and ended up here... saw youre question and thought.. hm ... Ladies are all beautiful in every shape and size, younger or older.
As a nudist, we all do take a look see and only see the beauty in everyone... :)

This post was edited

i believe we are nudist...if i want to see excited photos or mens or womens...there are another places...the nudism is for be freedom

This post was edited

Clothed or not, if I wasn't proud to be seen with the lady, I wouldn't be with her at all, so I find the criteria irrelevant.
She can't help it if she's made that way,
she's not to blame if they look her way,
she ain't really tryin' to cause a scene,
it just comes naturally, aw, the girl can't help it.
Down on the corner, by the traffic light,
everybody's lookin', as she goes by,
they turn their heads and they, watch her till she's gone.
Lord have mercy, Baby's got her blue jeans on!
Heaven help us, baby's got her blue jeans on!

This post was edited

I'm not saying my wife is hairy, but when I saw her naked on our wedding night, I thought I'd married a chimp.and what do yo think she think about?
jejeje

This post was edited

Nudism isn't about seeing nude people; it's about being confortable and enjoying the company of people who feel the same way aboutnudism as you do.

This post was edited
RE: Letting others see Wife nude

Nudism is NOT about seeing or being seen!!!
Naked is not nude per the dictionary. Naked has a sense of vulnerability. Nude is just unclothed.

This post was edited
RE: Hubby wanting others to see Me

Hii...I just wanted to curiously ask something to the women also. Since its related to ladies as well.......I am been married since 1 year now. I have nice n caring husband. He is more open to nudism as compared to myself. We do stay naked at home since we are the only ones at home.There is a question coming into my mind..IS IT GOOD THOUGHT FOR MY HUBBY WANTING OTHER MALES / FEMALES SEE ME NAKED ???iIs it just a bad thought of his mind thinking that it would be cool for letting me to be nude seen by other males or maybe females too if they like ????Pls commentIf you aren't comfortable say no. There is that chance that its 'exhibitionism by transference rather than nudism'.
I'd want to be sure that your husbands intent isn't a sexual one rather than a freedom and enjoyment one.
I think some people do get it confused. Or see it as an opportunity.

This post was edited
RE: Hubby wanting others to see Me

hi there,
There is nothing wronge with your hubby wanting others to see you, it sounds like he is very proud of you and want to show you off to everyone. If you are fine with others seeing you nude then i don't see why you shouldn't after all we are all nudists and share the same lov for the lifestyle. i on't care who see me or my wife nude as long as they are true nudists and not just another pervert.
So i say go for it why hide.

This post was edited
RE: Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

Nude aint rude...get the clothes off and no hangups...we are all naked, so no big deal...get the togs off and enjoy life...

This post was edited