RE: Getting my girlfreind to become a nudist

"Finding a safe situation" ... really needs to start at home and then progress into public nude areas, such as a beach or club. The safest place to begin is in the home. If you have a reluctant partner or a partner that isn't comfortable with simple nudity ... you're not going to get them "into" this lifestyle and certainly not going to make them become a nudist. The reluctant partner must see simple, non sexual nudity as non threatening, non sexual, comfortable, freeing and natural. As stated ... if you can't get your head around not wanting to jump her bones each time she's naked ... then nudity becomes only sexual. Try getting her to be comfortable with nudity inside the house, then outside in the backyard, patio, balcony ... wherever you can provide her some privacy. This process takes time and it'll take more thanseveral times before you can suggest that you try a nude beach or club. Beaches and clubs are best because you can sit away, by yourselves, and observe what goes on. She will see that nude beaches are typically no different than beaches were you wear bathing suits. Clubs are no different than textile parks. There are also many things that can discourage a reluctant partner after they've tried public nudity. If that happens ... you need to communicate openly and honestly about it to find a solution so they will return.But ... seeing as the OP hasn't logged on for over 4 months, it's a good bet he's not coming back for any more advice! : )

This post was edited
RE:Getting my girlfreind to become a nudist

Did you bother to notice (oh no you didn't) that you are responding to posts from 4 and 5 years ago?

This post was edited

Personally we view trying g to gets someone to become something is perhaps the worst mistake anyone can make. Is it more important to be true to oneself and be greatful to be able to be so in the presence of a loved one without adding pressure. Worst thing is to try to pursudae cajole in anyway. We find most visiting guests who started as a one nudist couple agree. It takes time. Good luck on a bliss full happy naturist couple future. Cheers

This post was edited

Cheers

This post was edited

Shortly after my gf/future wife started, I gave her a news letter from Elesium an suggested we go there when I finishesd my project. She ws curious. We went. I told her she could wear her swim suit. I changed in the men's room and went to the pool. She came to the pool nude. She reasoned that a shy person got more attention by not being like everyone else than by wearing a suit. I vdry much noticed her. No one else paid attention. WE HAD A GREAT TIME.

This post was edited

Shortly after my gf/future wife started, I gave her a news letter from Elesium an suggested we go there when I finishesd my project. She ws curious. We went. I told her she could wear her swim suit. I changed in the men's room and went to the pool. She came to the pool nude. She reasoned that a shy person got more attention by not being like everyone else than by wearing a suit. I vdry much noticed her. No one else paid attention. WE HAD A GREAT TIME.

And it's a very good line of reasoning. "Gradual acclimatization" might seem safer or more comfortable for many women; but it's actually more beneficial to just jump in and blend in.

Kudos to you!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy