Getting my girlfreind to become a nudist

So recently i started dating this woman i really like and i was thinking i should try to get her to become a nudist as well any ideas on how i should ?

This topic was edited
RE: Getting my girlfreind to become a nudist

Try asking her if she has "skinny dipped". Many non-nudists have.

This post was edited
RE: Getting my girlfriend to become a nudist

You might want to read my brochure for reluctant partners and print it where she'll see it. You can find it only from Travelites' website or email me, and I'll email you the PDF version. When you're sure she's seen it, offer a compromise. In exchange for her keeping you company, offer something she'd really like ... as simple as you cooking or you taking her to a place she'd really like.
Once she gets to trust you in your regular situations, let her know you are a skinnydipper as the term has a more innocent connotation than nudist. Three more things: be patient, be patient, be patient.

This post was edited

I got my gf now wife to become a nudist by being open about my nudism. We were friends before we dated and I told her how I liked to sunbath nude and she also didn't like tan lines so when we first started getting closer I asked her if she would like to sun bath with me at the beach and she agreed. We went to a nude beach and she had her swimsuit on and I just removed everything and let her make the choice on her own.

This post was edited

The most important thing a male can remember is to be patient. Nudism is not for everyone. Don't push it all the time. One lady took 12 years to accept it and now drags her husband to nudist venues.

This post was edited

Getting ANYONE to "become" a nudist is putting the cart ... way before the horse! Why is it that so many guys want to "change" the person they are in a relationship with. Way back when we were dating ... and eventually became a couple 1970 ... I told my GF (now wife) about my frequency of being naked at home, sleeping naked and whenever possible, sunning and spending time outside naked. She wasn't buying into it 100% but to my surprise ... she was not put off by it either. When we married in 1973 ... she began to follow suit with my mode of undress around the apartment, then later outside and then as much as possible when we could, til we became ...what we found out was anudist. Being a nudist, I think, is an inherent trait. You can't take someone that isn't comfortable with being naked and turn them into a nudist. The person has to be comfortable with themselves and they just don't automatically become a nudist because you are one. How 'bout a different approach with your girlfriend. How 'bout "getting you girlfriend to become comfortable being naked at home" first! Let that take hold and if she's comfortable with that ... let "her" become a nudist on her own and not by trying various methods to convince her to do otherwise. I agree with Cheri, some light reading on the subject of "reluctant partners" and "a woman's perspective on nudism" are good information for anyone wanting to try simple nudity at home, in their yard or at a beach. Don't push the idea, don't try and sell it ... present it, tell her why you enjoy it and let her make that decision for herself at her pace. You'll be glad you did. ;-)

This post was edited

This thread started 3 mos ago. I wonder if WildApache will give us an update?

This post was edited

I ask my wife to marry, AFTER we spent the weekend at a resort and she said she liked it.

This post was edited

So recently i started dating this woman i really like and i was thinking i should try to get her to become a nudist as well any ideas on how i should ?I think it's different for everyone. Some people might be open to skinny dipping, some might be open to the idea of hiking or camping, some people mightopenup in other ways. But I think the idea of finding a "safe" situation for your partner to experiment is the best way to go. And like everyone said, patience is key.

This post was edited

So recently i started dating this woman i really like and i was thinking i should try to get her to become a nudist as well any ideas on how i should ?I think it's different for everyone. Some people might be open to skinny dipping, some might be open to the idea of hiking or camping, some people mightopenup in other ways. But I think the idea of finding a "safe" situation for your partner to experiment is the best way to go. And like everyone said, patience is key. you said it so well. a safe and pressure free situation is always a good idea for newbies. But the most important like you said is PATIENCE!!!

This post was edited

"Finding a safe situation" ... really needs to start at home and then progress into public nude areas, such as a beach or club. The safest place to begin is in the home. If you have a reluctant partner or a partner that isn't comfortable with simple nudity ... you're not going to get them "into" this lifestyle and certainly not going to make them become a nudist. The reluctant partner must see simple, non sexual nudity as non threatening, non sexual, comfortable, freeing and natural. As stated ... if you can't get your head around not wanting to jump her bones each time she's naked ... then nudity becomes only sexual. Try getting her to be comfortable with nudity inside the house, then outside in the backyard, patio, balcony ... wherever you can provide her some privacy. This process takes time and it'll take more thanseveral times before you can suggest that you try a nude beach or club. Beaches and clubs are best because you can sit away, by yourselves, and observe what goes on. She will see that nude beaches are typically no different than beaches were you wear bathing suits. Clubs are no different than textile parks. There are also many things that can discourage a reluctant partner after they've tried public nudity. If that happens ... you need to communicate openly and honestly about it to find a solution so they will return.But ... seeing as the OP hasn't logged on for over 4 months, it's a good bet he's not coming back for any more advice! : )

This post was edited