RE: Attention to everybody who's a member of a group!

Re certification, I have queried this before with no answer, not that I am interested in getting certified myself. But what is the point of the nude photo with sign ? Is it to show that you are capable of getting nude or what ??! Surely a clothed one suffices ! If folk want to be nude,, up to them, but all you need is one photo with sign.

Unigirl, I agree with you, as I would only like to see if people are real. However, the name of the site is True Nudists and they are looking for verification that people are real nudists and not just real people.

This post was edited

Re certification, I have queried this before with no answer, not that I am interested in getting certified myself. But what is the point of the nude photo with sign ? Is it to show that you are capable of getting nude or what ??! Surely a clothed one suffices ! If folk want to be nude,, up to them, but all you need is one photo with sign.

Unigirl, I agree with you, as I would only like to see if people are real. However, the name of the site is True Nudists and they are looking for verification that people are real nudists and not just real people.
So how the heck does providing a nude photo ( just for admins benefit ) prove that you are a real nudist ? It proves that you have the ability to provide a pictureof youreself in the nude, slightly different !

Unigirl, it proves that you are willing to at least shed your clothing. Ofcourse, being online there is very little one can do to prove that one is a true nudist. You canonly work with what technology is availible. Too many sites have textiles coming on to perv at the nudists, and while it may not prove you are a nudist, at least it shows you are willing to show some skin. Would you have a better suggestion to show that someone is a true nudist?

This post was edited

You are constantly supportive of admin, swifthawk, which is very loyal, but....

Unigirl, ofcourse I'm supportive of the admin, I'm grateful that they are providing a quality site fee of charge to me. So far they haven't done anything to warrent me not to give them my support. Do I think things can be done differnetly, of course I do. And one day when I think they will have the time to listen and I have the time to post, I will post those thoughts.

This post was edited

So how the heck does providing a nude photo ( just for admins benefit ) prove that you are a real nudist ? It proves that you have the ability to provide a pictureof youreself in the nude, slightly different !
Unigirl, it proves that you are willing to at least shed your clothing. Ofcourse, being online there is very little one can do to prove that one is a true nudist. You canonly work with what technology is availible. Too many sites have textiles coming on to perv at the nudists, and while it may not prove you are a nudist, at least it shows you are willing to show some skin. Would you have a better suggestion to show that someone is a true nudist?

This post was edited

I would admit, yes it is difficult, and no I don't have a better idea. And, actually the photo with pic at least basically proves that this person is you. But, seriously, asking for both clothed and nude photos strikes me as pretty pointless. I still say that one will do. Indeed, maybe the fact that folk are asked for a nude photo is limiting the number of folk seeking to be true nudist certified ( despite admin's best assurances as to what happens to these pics ) I quite honrstly think it is absolutelyunnecessary and proves nothing. I am not trying to have ago here. Believe me, I appreciate what is involved in administering a naturist site, even when part of a team, let alone aparentlyas one person. Naturis site, 3000 odd members, one admin,not to be envied ! ,
I have to agree with you, Uni, it does strike me as more than a bit redundant to have both sets of pics. lol...I would imagine it's one of those thoughts that only make sense to the person who thought of them at the time. I also think you are right that there would be more certified users out there if they didn't have to shed their clothes to do it. From what I've seen of TT1's posts on the subject, he has seen his share of sites that were dominated by wannabe nudists and wanted a site only for nudists, not pervs. Probably at the time he did all this it made sense to him and that's why he went the way that he did. TT1 does strike me as a resonable guy and I would be willing to bet that in time he may rethink his thoughts on verifcation. Like you and many users on here, I feel that it with the net full of fakes, it is more important to prove someone is real than a nudist. Hopefully one day he will realize that as well and make the nudity optional for verifcation. Until then, we can only go with the status quoe.

This post was edited

Well, let me take a stab at this. Now this is only my thoughts on the situation, so I cannot say this is really what the admin had in mind.

Ok, you say you are a real person and a nudist. Well, I guess this is where we put our money where our mouth is. First, lets sign up to show we are actually real people. Hold a sign in front of you, clothed, so that we see a real person. No photoshop, because we actually want people who are real.

Ok, second, now that we have established that you are a real person, lets see if you are a nudist. Because if you are a nudist then you have already been nude in front of tons of people, some nude and some not and you're more likely to be able to stand with a sign in your birthday suit and smile for the camera. You most likely have learned some of the basic nudist precepts such as: body acceptance, not just other people's body's, but your own as well. Also that we are all pretty much made equally and there's not much that a real nudist is going to be surprized about because by now we have seen so many naked people that it's just another naked person, like the way a medical doctor becomes de-sensitized. So if you are a real nudist, then this whole situation probably should not be too traumatic.

Now for a final point. Uni, I don't mean to pick on you, but, you don't even have a profile pic. I mean, you could at least be creative and stick a hand in front of the camera and post that. I have it all out there. If you look at my profile, well, there's not much left to the imagination. Which is what real nudism is all about. "It's hard to put on the dog, when you are standing there in the buff." Nudism is a great equalizer.

Now, we are takling about a web site, so the short and the long of it is either you trust the admin/creator and sign up under the existing precepts, or you don't. The only way currently to show yourself as a "true nudist" is to send in the pics or try to catch the admin online.

Now for the hardball. I think it is fairly obvious that I am a true nudist. I am known on multiple web sites, not just as a member, but as someone who the admins have actually met at a nudist gathering. I have several places that I have frequented, I have met with one couple on this very web site - in my home on a nudist resort. I have extended offers to others on this web site to come visit to the resort at which I live, and my father lives. So lets presume for a moment that I am a true nudist. The question I have for the people who are balking at certification is: If you are so afraid that one nude pic of you is going to get loose and ruin your life because you once attested to being a nudist, how on earth are you going to deal with being in public at any of the gatherings where there could be any number of people around seeing you in the nude and might even have a cell phone with a camera on it.

I think the true nudist certification issue has has been beaten like a dead horse and now it's spilling into almost every thread on the forum. I guess from my perspective it's time to either embrace the requirements that the administration put forth or say that it is not for you and move on. I hate to be so harsh, but tonight I was reminded through an innocent request to a person who's profile and pic are questionable at best that politely asking what that person wanted out of a friend on this site it tantamount to sticking your head forward, and smiling while waiting for the punch in the mouth. (ChristineH) So please forgive me, I don't mean to take my frustration out on Uni in particular, but I think that the bulk of the people need to make a decision. Either embrace what requirements are available, or move on.

I recently had to take a comeplete drivers test to receive a driver's license in this new state that I just moved to. I didn't like that I was singled out and made to do the whole thing over again, but I wanted a driver's license here and you know what, I did what I had to do to get what I wanted. I muttered under my breath alot. But in the end I did it.

I would like to see us all friends and move along to the next level of social nudism. I personally would like to meet more people from this site and more true nudists. Can we agree that the current certification process is not to everyone's liking and move on? I don't think the admins are going to change it no matter what we say.

Thanks

Jerry

This post was edited

LOL! I Think we've just been told!

Seriously JR, well said and for the most part I agree with you. The whole certificaton process dicussion has been beaten to death and it would be nice if we moved on from it. Like you said, either accept it or move on.

This post was edited

I totally agree with Unigirl, after all we do get nude to take a shower or bath so really like she says what does it really prove? And Swift I am confused as to who we are, are wereal nudist or are we not just Real People, I always thought Real People could be Real Nudists and Real Nudist were Real People. Think we are all real people, but to me a "Real Nudist" are real people who enjoy being Nude with other Real People (Nudists). Now I am confused.

This post was edited

lol...Al, now I'm confused! lol...I don't know if you're joking or if you're serious. If it's a serious question, I'll be happy to try and explain it to you.

This post was edited

lol...Al, now I'm confused! lol...I don't know if you're joking or if you're serious. If it's a serious question, I'll be happy to try and explain it to you.
Let's call it a senior moment and let it go at that

This post was edited