RE: Attention to everybody who's a member of a group!

Well, I'm actually new to this site, and I've already become a little frustrated with no-one responding to the groups. I was encouraged by this site, because it looked like it was people who actually wanted to communicate instead of just look at each other's pictures. Since I've been here, it seems like the only thing people want to do, is enter the chat room, where no-one is really saying anything. So, although I was encouraged 4 days ago, when I signed up, I am less enthusiastic today. I wonder if there was a way for groups to actually meet (regional groups would be easier), or even group chat rooms, if that wouldn't get the group forums to move alittle easier. Also, if our groups we joined showed up on our account page, then it would be easier to see if there was a new post on that forum. I don't know....just some thoughts from a newbie. As far as the verification process, I had no problem with it. As simple as it was explained, it still took me 3 tries to get it right, lol. I'm a little dense sometimes. But this is the first time I've actually verified on a site. It takes a little effort, which I actually like. Most people wont take the time, and that will keep quite of a few fakes out. I don't want to be on another site where people just want to swap pics and gather collections, I actually want to get to know people. So, if I can meet a few true nudists instead of thousands of fakes, it's better for me. I hope TT1 doesn't change the process. Anyhow, just some thoughts from a newbie. Take care.

Welcome to the site. All I can suggest right now mate is patience. While these forums and chat rooms are not the most active I've ever seen, they are visited by many cool people. In my short time on here, i have found that each and every one of us has our only little pervy minds, but the difference between the people here and on other sites, is that we don't let it dominate our line of think. That's why I like it here so much. So, be patient and you will be rewarded by meeting some cool people.

Hehe...I do have to laugh about the chatroom though. Being nudists one would think that we would be a little more extroverted (afterall, we are more than happy to shed our clothing in public), but when i'm in there i can actually hear crickets. Eventually conversation picks up, but i'm always surprised by the long lapses of quiet. lol

lol...JR, with all the different topics in here, what answers were you referring to? lol

This post was edited

Well, I might recommend that everone who feels that there should be more participation, should, well, participate!!

Swifty: I thought we were curing cancer and global warming in this thread....? :)

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Well, I might recommend that everone who feels that there should be more participation, should, well, participate!! Swifty: I thought we were curing cancer and global warming in this thread....? :) Thanks Jerry

Ooohhh...well that's easy. The cure for cancer is simple, don't live. As, according to the cancer institute EVERYTHING causes it. Really, when you stop and think about it, that is also the cure for global warming, as according to scientists damn near everything causes that too. lol

This post was edited

Hmmm, not a little cynical are we?

This post was edited

that is also the cure for global warming, as according to scientists damn near everything causes that too. lol
Well if some intelligent person had got together with a few other intelligent people from other countries and decided years back to control the population growth, we wouldn't HAVE a problem. I've been talking about it since I was a kid.

This post was edited

Hmmm, not a little cynical are we?

lol...Just a tad. I don't mean to be, but it blows my mind at how scientists say that nearly everything we do will do us harm in the end. For example, oil causes cancer. Do you know how they discovered that? They immersed rats in oil for weeks on end to see what would happen. OF COURSE if you have that kind of exposure it's going to kill you. lol

I know I'm not a scientist (though I did well in biology, took the course twice in the same term, my mates teacher was hot lol), but I, like many people, am no idiot either. Instead of coming out saying this will cause cancer, this causes global warming, etc, etc, I would much rather they show us what exactly they did to come to that conclusion.

This post was edited

that is also the cure for global warming, as according to scientists damn near everything causes that too. lol
Well if some intelligent person had got together with a few other intelligent people from other countries and decided years back to control the population growth, we wouldn't HAVE a problem. I've been talking about it since I was a kid.

I think you have a point, Phil, controling the population would definately help with global warming. The big question is, how do you do it? Everybody has the right to breed, among eating, that is one of the main reasons we are put on this earth. How can a government force people to limit the children they have and still keep the people happy? I just don't see how they can do it.

Hehe...I have many different thoughts on global warming, but I'll touch on one of them. I think one of the problems is oil. If you think about it, everything on our planet has a natural use so that we can all live together (you know, the circle of life thing). Nobody can really deny that, yet what is the true use of oil? I don't think it is for the use we are putting it too and yet, here we are bleeding our planet dry literally. Is it a coincidence that climate change is coinciding with our oil reserves dropping? No idea, but it's something that makes me go hmmmmm.

This post was edited

I think you have a point, Phil, controling the population would definately help with global warming. The big question is, how do you do it? Everybody has the right to breed, among eating, that is one of the main reasons we are put on this earth. How can a government force people to limit the children they have and still keep the people happy? I just don't see how they can do it.

Hehe...I have many different thoughts on global warming, but I'll touch on one of them. I think one of the problems is oil. If you think about it, everything on our planet has a natural use so that we can all live together (you know, the circle of life thing). Nobody can really deny that, yet what is the true use of oil? I don't think it is for the use we are putting it too and yet, here we are bleeding our planet dry literally. Is it a coincidence that climate change is coinciding with our oil reserves dropping? No idea, but it's something that makes me go hmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Have to think about that one, but if Mother Nature was on the ball, wouldn't she have made the oil and coal run out, before warming became a problem? apparently, there is still a lot of oil to be had, it's just that we're coming to the end of the easily accessible stuff, and in future it's going to be a lot harder and therefore more expensive to get at.

This post was edited

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Have to think about that one, but if Mother Nature was on the ball, wouldn't she have made the oil and coal run out, before warming became a problem? apparently, there is still a lot of oil to be had, it's just that we're coming to the end of the easily accessible stuff, and in future it's going to be a lot harder and therefore more expensive to get at.

I don't think Mother Nature had ever intended for us to mine the earth and bleed her dry. It's probably so difficult to reach, because we were not meant to have it. ;) I'm no greenie by any stretch of the imagination, but I can clearly see that we are killing our planet. It's my opinion that the draining of our non renewable resources has a lot to do with it. Oil is supposed to be here and has a natural reason for being here and not to power our play things, homes, whatever. hehe...What that reason is, I don't have a clue.

This post was edited

Ok, so we are curing global warming in this thread, not the other one? What about getting people to post to the groups??? lol
Sorry, I'm still stuck on the last topic, I think I'm out of the loop for global warming.

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited