RE: Attention to everybody who's a member of a group!

Wow, now I need translation. :)
Sorry about coming off so heavy on that one, and thanks for being understanding Uni, and the rest.
- Jerry

This post was edited

Wow, now I need translation. :) Sorry about coming off so heavy on that one, and thanks for being understanding Uni, and the rest. - Jerry
I thought you summed it up very well Jerry.
And Swift I know I am a real person and a real nudist!
And Unigirl, really think you need a picture so we know who we are talking to?

This post was edited

Unigirl, you have to hit enter twice to properly space between paragraphs. No idea why that is, but it is what it is. lol

This post was edited

Unigirl, you have to hit enter twice to properly space between paragraphs. No idea why that is, but it is what it is. lol
Ah, so that's how it works?

Your just too smart Swift, now figure out how we can get the last post first, this is driving me nuts.

This post was edited

Ah, so that's how it works?

Your just too smart Swift, now figure out how we can get the last post first, this is driving me nuts.
I'll second that, and while you're at it, get rid of the bottom slide bar, that's driving me nuts as well!

This post was edited

Wow, that's a great answer. Unigirl, I bow to you. Well done. And yes, I am in the same quandry with the "everyone wants to be a friend" Though I do have a different adgenda. I have met with Tbares. I intend a meet with several others on here, but I am probably the extreem. Oh gads, I just had a thought, ur not Jan C. are you???? You can spank me later if you are. Wow, wouldn't that just be full circle. I think I'd faint. If you are, just send me an email to my regular account and I'll pass out quietly. If not, you have earned my respect if nothing else. Ok, Ok, I'll refrain from sending you 30 friend requests.

I do think though that there really isn't much of a way to prove you are a real nudist. I mean, look at me, I've been to almost every resort on the east coast and a bunch in the middle. I've been a member of several, was somewhat active in AANR for a while, tried to do something with TNS, we won't talk about that since Lee died. Also, look at Tbares. They were on the cover of the bulletin. I mean how more legit can you get, and yet we are all here, looking at this new site and sending in the pic to be a true nudist. Short of meeting up, or submitting your AANR or TNS number, oh I like that Niky Hoffman would just kill me if I did that.... Anyway, how else on a mass scale do you prove you are a nudist? I don't think this certification process is going to weed everyone out, but I think that those of us who have been around a long time will shine through the process. I mean, look, I had seen Tbares in articles and in memberships, but never been able to meet up with them, then I land here and boom, it was fantastic, we hung out for the afternoon (NO PUN INTENDED!)

So, while I agree, sending in a picture is not tantamount to really proving you are a true nudist, I really don't know how you can. I mean I can give references, the owners of Cedar Trails, The owner of Chrokee (if he's ok, lots going on there), heck the owner's of Riverside since I live here. But short of who you know, what do you do?

Oh crap, somebody smack me, here I am with a stick beating on that dea horse....I shut up now.....dang.
- Jerry

This post was edited

Lol Uni, I need to find some of these other sites sometime...

Ok, but the reason behind this thread is that people are joining groups and just not saying anything. I have the same problem with the two that I run, the third one is me and two people, not yet a group really. In any case, if you look at the two that I created, it's mostly comments from me. Soooo, how do we get people involved? How do we draw them out and get them to actually post. I mean, I run a Texas group that I have a real interest in them posting and keeping things semi up to date at least.

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Ok, I'll take that long pause to mean that no one has come up with an answer for this yet either????

thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Ok, I'll take that long pause to mean that no one has come up with an answer for this yet either???? thanks Jerry

Hey Jerry, I haven't posted more in our mutual group because I can only comment on locations I have been too. I also tend to forget to check this forum and my groups. I normally go to the chat room when I am here. This can work in my favor, today I met someone who isn't very far from me that goes to Hippie Hollow also. I have invited them to join Texas Nudists group.

Thomas

This post was edited

Awesome! Thanks TX!! I hope to go there when the weather gets warm again.

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited