Nude Bowling

Spent several hours last Sunday with a great group of friends Nude Bowling at a private event - a Most Awesome time!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Bowling

Where (what state) and with which nudist club were you? I've tried to get one event scheduled here.

This post was edited

I am not good at bowling but would love to try it sometime!

This post was edited

Spent several hours last Sunday with a great group of friends Nude Bowling at a private event - a Most Awesome time!We just tried it this weekend for the first time as well! There were 80 bowlers and I didn't notice anyone not having a great time (I know we had a great time).
Where (what state) and with which nudist club were you? I've tried to get one event scheduled here.Ours was in Massachusetts with the Sunchasers Travel Club. This was their 24th annual nude bowling event and officials from AANR East were there to present some awards, so they are probably a good source for ideas to stir up interest and tips for organizing a smooth-running event.

This post was edited

The Heartland Naturists in Kansas City, MO area is a non-landed club that I used to belong to until I moved away. They have begun having nude bowling nights since I left. I plan to get back to visit them for such activities and many others they now offer.

This post was edited

Ours was in Hartford Wisconsin sponsored by an organization called Toadally Natural Garden. Our first time involved in something like this and I have to say, it was a Blast!

This post was edited

This sounds like fun. I'd like to try it if given the opportunity some time in this life time :-)

This post was edited

That sounds like a blast. I would love to get our club together for some nude bowling but the problem of course is the local bowling allies do not think it is a good idea.
Oh well, no money for them.
Stay naked!

This post was edited

This post was edited

The Heartland Naturists in Kansas City, MO area is a non-landed club that I used to belong to until I moved away. They have begun having nude bowling nights since I left. I plan to get back to visit them for such activities and many others they now offer.You might see if another club near your present location also has these events.

This post was edited

Here in Holland / Belgium there is a nice Facebook group of naturists. We organized a bowling afternoon close to the border of both countries and were with 30 nude bowlers. It was great fun!
stay naked,Roland

This post was edited