RE: oregon and vermont nudity laws

Vermont's state laws from NAC's pages
TITLE 13 Crimes and Criminal Procedure
PART 1 Crimes
CHAPTER 59. Lewdness and Prostitution
Subchapter 1. Lewd and Indecent Conduct
2601. Lewd and lascivious conduct
A person guilty of open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior shall be imprisoned not more than five years or fined not more than $300.00, or both.

This post was edited

Interesting? My sister in law my wives sister moved to Vermont a little over a year ago. She is a nudists but not sure if she has tested the waters. I'll have to ask!

This post was edited

My wife for life and I have gone skinny dipping in the creek that runs through my parents' back yard up in Vermont. We had no problems. But to put things in perspective, their yard is 100 acres that are mostly wooded. We used a section that had no view from the road.
Bob

This post was edited

I came across this older article concerning Vermont Nudity and thought it might make some clarity as to how Laws are worded does makes a difference. Nakedin Public....OK! Disrobing in Public.......not OK!
In Montpelier, No law was violated when 42 cyclists rode through Vermont's capital naked on May 14, 2009. The Barre-Montpelier Times Argus reported that Vermont has no ban on public nudity. Disrobing in public is a crime, but the cyclists disrobed before venturing out and would not be charged.

This post was edited