When enjoying a cold beverage?

Where does one keep money and change when in a nude bar?

This topic was edited
RE: When enjoying a cold beverage?

A small canvas tote with handles, wrist wallet, hat's headliner, cap with pocket.

This post was edited

I have been wearing a security badge for 33 years. You can get a leather badge holder with a lanyard and a storage area behind the badge. The shape and size of the compartment looks like it was intended for a pack of cigarettes.
I am a non-smoker so this is storage for keys, money, etc.
https://www.trademarkpromotions.net/images/NORWOOD/OFFICE_65048_Z.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine-Leather-Cigarette-Holder-Black-CP3BL-/370443977890?pt=Wallet&hash=item56402e84a2
Bob

This post was edited

Where does one keep money and change when in a nude bar?I just jog out to my car and get the money!! It may be a bit of a pain, but I like to go light when I'm nude!

This post was edited

Where does one keep money and change when in a nude bar?

This post was edited

I like the pocket in a towel, a velcro closure and nothing falls out GREAT!!

This post was edited

The pocket in a towel seams like a great idea. I have also seen small wallets that velcro to your wrist. I have put keys and money in a baggie in the cooler on the boat. Or just put everything in the wifes purse, it has everything anyway.

This post was edited

Kangaroos don't have our problem.

This post was edited

Depends where we're staying. Some places ... we've got an open tab, other places, we put our CC in my hat and some bills as well, for tips. I also have a short pareo with a pocket. It's not the best but it works. Usually my wife needs to wear a sun shirt so she has pockets. We make due.

This post was edited

Kangaroos don't have our problem.Some, not all.... Male Kangaroos have no pouch...

This post was edited

Going solo, I like the Idea of the towel and attached pocket with Velcro-opening.

This post was edited