RE: BANNED FROM SKINBOOK !!!

Maybe you get a silly answer like "This community is not for alternate lifestyles" which I got when they deleted my first group...

LOL, What was the group they deleted if I may ask?

This post was edited

Maybe you get a silly answer like "This community is not for alternate lifestyles" which I got when they deleted my first group...

What I find interesting is that one of the Admins has a photo posted called "Suicide Bomber" with dynamite strapped across his chest. In the times we are living in and what is happening throughout the world, I find that photo non-humorous and very distasteful. I lost a friend in Iraq this past year as a result of a "suicide bomber" and am planning on sending the admin a message concerning this pic. I will probably be banned from the site.

This post was edited

The groups they deleted are groups that exist on this site....first they (or might I say, she) deleted the People without Taboos group ("community not for alternate lifestyles"). The second group she deleted was the Racism beat it! group, just when positive reactions started coming in (mmmmm.....makes you wonder...not implying anything....) That's what made me delete my account!

Hmm, interesting, especially in a community where all are free to be themselves. I'll keep everyone posted on what, if any repercussions I get from my comments to them.

This post was edited

Problem solved. The admin deleted the pic and I was not banned. I only speak in truth and from the heart.

This post was edited

What I find interesting is that one of the Admins has a photo posted called "Suicide Bomber" with dynamite strapped across his chest. In the times we are living in and what is happening throughout the world, I find that photo non-humorous and very distasteful. I lost a friend in Iraq this past year as a result of a "suicide bomber" and am planning on sending the admin a message concerning this pic. I will probably be banned from the site.

Thank you for standing up for what you feel is right despite what consenquences may occur. I feel the same as you about a pic like that, my son lost a friend from his basic training also.

This post was edited

Not to be confused with the alternate lifestyle known as "nudism". :-)

This post was edited

I was banned and could never get anyone to tell me why. I finally sent cheri a message on this site and she responded that it COULD be because of this or it COULD be because of that..... I realize that it's their site and they can ban anyone they want, it just would have been nice if they had told me what I had done.

This post was edited

Still haven't herd a word even after sending another message to Admin requesting a reason...

This post was edited

I was just asked to remove a large number of pics at Skinbook, pics that have been there since last year. I responded by removing all of my pics there except for my profile pic. That should save them a ton of bandwidth. I also posted a blog explaining my actions and sent a similar explanation to 295 of the people on my friends list there. From what I am hearing, I may be next to be banned from Skinbookand I DON'T CARE. Aside from the fact that I don't get as many comments on my pics here as I used to get, True Nudists is hands down the best nudist site I've found. Who needs those loud and noisy things on the ning network?

This post was edited

lol...Well skinbook doesn't even want me. I tried to join so that I could actually check it out and never heard from them.

This post was edited