RE: How many of you ladies sleep nude?

I know, that's what I said, A French Sleeping Bag.

This post was edited

I don't even own PJs. Been sleeping nude for over 20 years. Is there any other way? :-)

This post was edited

I always sleep in the nude. In the colder weather I cover up with a quilt or down comforter, but just use a sheet or nothing at all during the warmer months. Only way to sleep!

This post was edited

Really? You rag on the guy for curiosity and assume he's asking out of some self gratifying motive? Then to top it off you correct him over his choice of phrasing and try to order him to correct himself?
Seriously man, get a hobby.

This post was edited

i always sleep nude, for manyyears now

This post was edited

My wife generally sleeps nude but if its a little cool the PJ's appear.

This post was edited

As hubby and I are true nudists, we always sleep nude.

This post was edited

99.9% of the time I sleep nude. I used to always sleep clothed if I was in a hotel or staying away, but I don't even do that anymore.

This post was edited

Yeah, I know I'm a guy on the Ladies Room forum but.............For females growing up in the nudist colony It was a no-brainer, but in the rest of society even with nudism being only such a small part of all of us, male or female, but sleeping seems to be a different idea, especially during the colder winter months.................So I put it to you ladies out there in True Nudist land, marries or not, how many of you sleep nude? And if you don't [even in the warmer months] why not?

This post was edited

I always sleep nude :)

This post was edited