How many of you ladies sleep nude?

Yeah, I know I'm a guy on the Ladies Room forum but.............
For females growing up in the nudist colony It was a no-brainer, but in the rest of society even with nudism being only such a small part of all of us, male or female, but sleeping seems to be a different idea, especially during the colder winter months.................
So I put it to you ladies out there in True Nudist land, marries or not, how many of you sleep nude? And if you don't [even in the warmer months] why not?

This topic was edited
RE: How many of you ladies sleep nude?

I have always slept nude...except in the cold winter months, when I do wear a t-shirt.

This post was edited

I sleep nude in most month even in colder months( have flannel sheets) I wear a t-shirt if my children have company in the house. But mostly i sleep in the nude.

This post was edited

I

This post was edited

Since @ 19, it's the only way I have slept except if chilled, socks are worn.

This post was edited

Hell ... my wife even NAPs nude! :D

This post was edited

I sleep Nude all the time, regardless of season or time of year. Sleeping nude is relaxing and keeps me warm at night

This post was edited

i always sleep nude, for years now, started at age 14

This post was edited

hmmmmcoool

This post was edited

Paul,
I can't imagine why you asked this question. Do you get a thrill by the thought of all these ladies sleeping nude?
Regardless of this, there is one thing in your question that really grates on me. That is your use of the phrase "nudist colony". That term is crude and out of date. It is usually used by non-nudists to criticize nudists and their, make that our, life style. In the future, please refrain from using that term, especially if you want to consider yourself a True Nudist.

This post was edited

Hell ... my wifel even NAPs nude! :DSo do we. LOL
We were just given a double hammock and will get a hammock pillow....guess we'll be napping nude outdoors as well.

This post was edited