RE: How many of you ladies sleep nude?

I sleep nude always.

This post was edited
RE: How many of you ladies sleep nude?

i have been sleeping nude since i was 17, if i had know how good it felt i might have done it earlier

This post was edited
RE:How many of you ladies sleep nude?

My mrs has slept nude since we have been together.and thats been since the cherry was still in the original box.We just the skin to skin contact.

This post was edited

me... for at least the last 20 years

This post was edited

It's so easy to sleep nude in Singapore because the weather is so hot. So I'm always sleeping nude! Since I was 16

This post was edited

Always slapping nude.

Why do you slap people when nude?

This post was edited

I used to sleep naked in my room until I was 19. I am from India. Nudity is not allowed in our country.
But in summer it was uncomfortable.
My mom and grandma used to scold me. According to them my brother and father should not see me. But I didn't listen.

But one day my younger brother's friends caught me naked.

3 of his friends used to come our home for tuition. My brother went to bring the teacher n left the door opened. Those kids came inside. I was sleeping. They were roaming inside the house. There was no one at that time. They found me naked. They were 14yrs old back then. They started touching me in vagina. N then I woke up suddenly. I covered myself with hands. They said they won't tell anyone about this. Then I said them it's okay n then they went outside...

My brother have no idea about it.

After that I stopped sleeping naked. I wear minimum dress while I sleep. Like bra n panty or talwar.

This post was edited

I used to sleep naked in my room until I was 19. I am from India. Nudity is not allowed in our country.But in summer it was uncomfortable.My mom and grandma used to scold me. According to them my brother and father should not see me. But I didn't listen.But one day my younger brother's friends caught me naked.3 of his friends used to come our home for tuition. My brother went to bring the teacher n left the door opened. Those kids came inside. I was sleeping. They were roaming inside the house. There was no one at that time. They found me naked. They were 14yrs old back then. They started touching me in vagina. N then I woke up suddenly. I covered myself with hands. They said they won't tell anyone about this. Then I said them it's okay n then they went outside...My brother have no idea about it.After that I stopped sleeping naked. I wear minimum dress while I sleep. Like bra n panty or talwar.
FLAGGED

This post was edited

I enjoy sleeping in the natural.

This post was edited

I LOVE SLEEPING IN THE NUDE WITH MY FIANC & WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!:-)

This post was edited