How many of you ladies sleep nude?

Yeah, I know I'm a guy on the Ladies Room forum but.............
For females growing up in the nudist colony It was a no-brainer, but in the rest of society even with nudism being only such a small part of all of us, male or female, but sleeping seems to be a different idea, especially during the colder winter months.................
So I put it to you ladies out there in True Nudist land, marries or not, how many of you sleep nude? And if you don't [even in the warmer months] why not?

This topic was edited
RE: How many of you ladies sleep nude?

I have always slept nude...except in the cold winter months, when I do wear a t-shirt.

This post was edited

I sleep nude in most month even in colder months( have flannel sheets) I wear a t-shirt if my children have company in the house. But mostly i sleep in the nude.

This post was edited

I

This post was edited

I have slept nude even in winter since I was a teen. It just seems so natural.

This post was edited

For several years, early in our nudist lifestyle, my wife slept in "something" while I was away. Being a firefighter, I was sometimes gone for a couple days at a time or on brush/forest fires for a week or longer. She said she didn't feel as comfortable sleeping nude when I wasn't home. We were away, on a vacation with friends and family. She didn't feel comfortable sleeping naked, even though I was there because of the mixed company. She slept in a nightgown for one night and slept lousy. The second night she started out in a nightgown and within a couple hours just riped it off and said ... "the hell with it, I can't sleep in clothes ... why do I do it?" I said ... "I don't know ... why do you?" That was over 25 years ago and she's not worn anything to bed since ... no matter where we are.

This post was edited

Since @ 19, it's the only way I have slept except if chilled, socks are worn.

This post was edited

Hell ... my wife even NAPs nude! :D

This post was edited

I sleep Nude all the time, regardless of season or time of year. Sleeping nude is relaxing and keeps me warm at night

This post was edited

i always sleep nude, for years now, started at age 14

This post was edited

hmmmmcoool

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video