RE: Speedos and being circumcised

yes, it is a great teasing , even for straight guy,white wet speedo are the best where you could show of the balls too !I regret the fashion of large surf short

This post was edited

always cut out the netting but normally buy running or football shorts as they are unlined

This post was edited

I cut the lining out of 99% of all my shorts, not to show off (well maybe) but to be more comfortable. I am not huge in that department, but my glans does show nicely in shorts, pants etc. :) If I have to have clothes on, I want to be as comfortable as I can be. Getting the looks also makes it nice and some are shocked when they realized I am commando or my shorts have no lining.

This post was edited

Just wondering if any other guys here also cut the lining out of the swim trunks so the shape of their glans shows through. I cut mine out so I know anyone who looks at my bulge will instantly know I've been circumcised! big turn on! anyone else?I bought an Aussie Bom swim suit which has the extension so my cock can fit in it and it shows, especially when the suit is wet!

This post was edited

Just wondering if any other guys here also cut the lining out of the swim trunks so the shape of their glans shows through. I cut mine out so I know anyone who looks at my bulge will instantly know I've been circumcised! big turn on! anyone else?Almost always, its great to be a man and let your man parts show thru your speedo or nylon running shorts, thats probably whyAussie Bum trunks are so very famous! no second layer(except white) and nice manly shape. Love their nice LIGHT colors too, not ugly black or dark blue!

This post was edited

The very first thing I do whenever I buy a new pair of skimpy lycra swim briefs is to cut the lining out so the outline ofmy thick cock headcan be seeneven more clearly, along with my balls andshaft. It gives me a colossal buzz to see the look on people's faces when they catch sight of how blatantly I display my junk.I agree; its a great turn on to see other people envious of how a real man wears a speedo. But since i think my tool is special,I dont think it should be called junk; i think that term came from the insecure men who think its cool to cut down on their manhood.

This post was edited

Yes, the lining is one layer just too, much in mens swimwear

This post was edited

I like the lining removed from speedos and from nylons shorts. The thin layer of fabric feels great on my dick and shows the outline of my dick and balls. It really leaves nothing to the imagination. I'm pierced and that is evident in the outline.

This post was edited

I always cut the linings out of any shorts, including speedos. I skinnydip wherever and whenever I can, but I do have a few speedos and none of them have linings. My circumcised dick is visible when I wear them. I have a pair of thinnylon shorts with holes, like Adidas and Nike basketball shorts, but much shorter in length. I cut the lining out and because of the mesh fabric they are almost transparent when you get up close. They're loose, but my penis swings and rubs against the fabric and if you look you can see theglans. I've had people staring and have seen girl guys couples smirking it is so noticeable. Butthey're comfortable and I feel nude, so I'm not changing the practice.

This post was edited

I don't need to cut out the lining. I've a big head and it shows thru the lining. Actually I think it shows too much.Shame your profile is private, can't see your pics

This post was edited