RE: Speedos and being circumcised

It's the first thing I do to any swimwear I get. Luv the feeling of freeballing.

This post was edited

Since I can't legally walk around nude at the marina where I keep my boat at I always wear a speedo. Speedos aren't common here, I definitely get some looks but I don't care anymore. Their is a married older couple whose boat is across from mine and the guy always makes a point to come over and chat with me. Im thinking he likes it more when I wear my speedos without a liner, but either way you can see my knob pretty defined in all my speedos so they can definitely tell that I have been circumcised ;)

This post was edited

Always cut the lining out of speedos, thongs (when I wore them), regular swimsuits (worn as shorts), and running shorts; all for the sake of comfort. Until this thread, never thought about the noticeability of being cut with speedos or thongs (back in the day). When I was more modest about people seeing my package, I would tuck my penis under instead of putting it to the side, as I do now.
My wife says the speedo is nearly as revealing as being naked. In order for full disclosure, I just now put on my medium blue speedo to see if my circumcision was apparent, and it is. Oh well, so if somebody other than my wife sees me in my speedo they'll know I have a cut penis and balls. Lucky them.

This post was edited

Just wondering if any other guys here also cut the lining out of the swim trunks so the shape of their glans shows through. I cut mine out so I know anyone who looks at my bulge will instantly know I've been circumcised! big turn on! anyone else?I wear compression shorts to the gym without a jock or underwear beneath them. It's pretty clear that I'm circumcised and that my cock is roaming free in the shorts. Most guys are modest at the gym, but I've noticed some are wearing more revealing shorts nowadays -- perhaps encouraged by my example.
I've posted a couple pics taken today in the gym.

This post was edited

You can even see the outline of my head when going commando in jeans. With speedos it shows whether the lining has been taken out or not, especially when wet.

This post was edited

I always cut them out! Mainly because they are less restrictive without out it. If you have to wear something :( you might as well feel better in them ;)
Great post. I have done the same though I haven't done in years. I always wore a speedo because it gave me great movement in the water. I prefer swimming naked and since my club's pool is open year round, I do so. We have a pool in our local development that has a very puritanical code for swimming attire. Prohibits tight fitting suits for men, so speedos and square cuts are out. It seems that the accepted attire for men are the suits that come to your knees. What a system. Have never used the pool nor will I as long as those rules remain in effect.

This post was edited

I have a fairly big mushroom head which shows through anyway, but I have done it for the extra attention :-)

This post was edited

I'll check the aussiebum website and products but are there any favorite styles and colors you guys are talking about? I always remove linings but would like to find some new shorts that feel comfortable and don't care if the shape of my dick shows.

This post was edited

Sure wish we could upload some close up photos.

This post was edited

Sounds great :)

This post was edited