Speedos and being circumcised

Just wondering if any other guys here also cut the lining out of the swim trunks so the shape of their glans shows through. I cut mine out so I know anyone who looks at my bulge will instantly know I've been circumcised! big turn on! anyone else?

This topic was edited
My ridge is

Pronounced enough that you can see it through jeans and long underwear. It never occurred to me to cutout the lining. (Of course, I do everything I can to be nude!)

This post was edited
RE: Speedos and being circumcised

i would rather be nude, but if i had to wear a speedo, i would cut it out. i love the outline of a dick head in shorts, pants, undies, etc :)

This post was edited

I don't need to cut out the lining. I've a big head and it shows thru the lining. Actually I think it shows too much.

This post was edited

"I think it shows too much"? Never too much! Great to see a man's outline in his pants or bathing suit.

This post was edited

congrats on your big head, buddy! awesome! let it show and be proud..a proudly circumcised man!

This post was edited

totally, and it's always fun to try and see who's circumcised or uncircumcised! passes the time away! LOL!

This post was edited

I have done that as well, cut out my Speedo netting, and i like to wear lighter colors so it shows better. black and navy blue hides the outline of the head for the most part. lol

This post was edited

That's my favourite pastime!

This post was edited

that must be an interesting sight at your local swimming pool :-) have you spotted other roundheads?

This post was edited

The very first thing I do whenever I buy a new pair of skimpy lycra swim briefs is to cut the lining out so the outline ofmy thick cock headcan be seeneven more clearly, along with my balls andshaft. It gives me a colossal buzz to see the look on people's faces when they catch sight of how blatantly I display my junk.

This post was edited