RE: Speedos and being circumcised

I have worn speedos and often wear cycling shorts, neither leave much to the imagination and you can clearly see I am circumcised. That's not a thrill to me, it's just a part of my body, no different to nipples sticking out!

This post was edited

I only buy bathing suits without liners. No need for them. I like square-cut brief suits anyway. And those suits don't leave much to the imagination.

This post was edited

My latest speedos are pale blue in color, and reveal enough without removing the lining, lol; I had a white pair with a flag motif on one side - they had about three layers of lining, which made them uncomfortable, before modification...! I find it sad in Oz that so many now hide behind enormous saggy shorts for swimming...is the outline of a glans a thing of shame?

This post was edited

I agree. :-)) But of course naked is better. :-))

This post was edited

I agree with "O2BNude4U" - I very seldom swim where I need to wear anything at all. I've always preferred to swim in the nude, and after being circumcised I really enjoy showing that off! And the best way is of course to stay nude... My equipment isn't big enough to be very prominent regardless of fabric! ;-)
I do own a pair of swim trunks (or whatever it's called in English) but I use them so rarely that they'll probably be in and out offashion several times before they're wornout - if they'll ever be.

This post was edited

Yes me too - there are times when you have to wear speedos - my local sauna has gone all PC and no more naked sessions so I wear speedos without liners - almost the same as being naked - and had a few comments about my cock head being pronounced !
That was one of the most insane things I've ever heard! Here in Sweden - and even more in our neighbour country Finland, one of the bastions of sauna culture - swimwear are prohibited in the sauna, since it's considered very unhygienic. The only thing you should bring into the sauna is a towel to sit on - wrapping it around your private parts is an option, but your own choice.Tell this to the staff of your local sauna! :-)

This post was edited

I cut it from speedos, shorts with the biting mesh undie. It is obvious I amcut.Nude is better though its all out in the open.. no secrets : )

This post was edited

Bought a white unlined pouch enhancing suit with mesh sides and discovered there are very few places I can wear it because of the very prominent outline of my head. Reading this thread tho makes me wonder if I should just develop more confidence (or crust, depends on ones point of view). Aactually I hardly ever need to wear it anyway. Almost always skinnydip.

This post was edited

Humm never thought of that, but will from now on :-)

This post was edited

I always cut them out! Mainly because they are less restrictive without out it. If you have to wear something :( you might as well feel better in them ;)Well put. The same reason I remove the lining.

This post was edited