RE: Speedos and being circumcised

Just wondering if any other guys here also cut the lining out of the swim trunks so the shape of their glans shows through. I cut mine out so I know anyone who looks at my bulge will instantly know I've been circumcised! big turn on! anyone else?I was always bashful about showing my knob. Honestly, I never knew there were others out there who were proud of showing it off. Thanks men! Good topic

This post was edited
RE:Speedos and being circumcised

It's pretty obvious that I'm circumcised when I wear my Speedos, even tho my cock is pretty small once the suit is wet you can see pretty clearly. I wear brief style Speedos and the tight square cut short style ones, I often find the view of my helmet more pronounced in the short type ones as they hold my cock flatter to my body. I've tried cutting the lining out of some of my swimwear over the years, it does make things a lot more obvious! A little too obvious for a public pool tho!

This post was edited

Nice one James. Cycling shorts can be rather revealing too. Not that it ever bothers me

This post was edited

I suspect I'm fairly obvious in most of my swimwear but always figured that once one's wearing something that brief, the extra detail is just that - a detail. I don't think that fact alone has been an influence on my selection for the day.

Usually my choice is around how brief I should go for a given location and time and the briefer options tend to show more in every way, but even my lined suits give the game away. The ones that are sheer once wet emphasise the fact further due to the different shades between where the skin is pressed against the fabric and where not. If I choose to wear a glans ring, that also helps with the definition without the ring itself being obvious.

I've no idea of whether anyone ever notices, and if they he have, I have not received any specific feedback. I just like to wear as little as I feel comfortable getting away with and enjoying my time.

This post was edited

Don't wear Speedos any more as I get older but when I have to wear something it tends to be swim shorts. I do however cut the liner out as it's so uncomfortable. Of course that means they cling when wet and are quite revealing.

This post was edited

Yes totally agree about the cycling shorts, the ones with pads are not so bad but I have some unpadded pairs which leave nothing to the imagination especially when wet.

This ties in with Steve's comment, at that point you are making a choice to share the size and shape of your genitals with anyone who cares to look, which in itself I think is a bigger thing than your circumcision status. I find I'm less conscious of it in the pool as that's an environment where people expect to see that sort of thing but stepping into a crowded pub on a Sunday afternoon mid bike ride with everything (which in my case isnt much) on display is a different matter!

As Steve says, it's about dressing for the occasion and being comfortable in what you choose.

This post was edited