Cam Chat, Confused??

Really not sure the purpose of the cams in chat, I can understand the desire to see who you are chatting with, but when most are not showing their face, and some of the men just play with themselves all the time. Is this supposed to be a sex site?
Baretec, with his boyfriend in the certified room, were actually stroking each other, this morning. Who wants to try to chat in a room like that?
I have read the rules, but no one is really monitoring these types of chat, I am not one to go on cam, and normally just click on the cams to see who is chatting, I do not stay on one persons cam unless I do cam, or I am actually chatting with them, really disappointing to click a cam, and see the men doing that all the time.

I am sure this has been going on for some time, just seems, with some of the discussion in here that more would not condone this behavior.

My thoughts, would love to hear yours.

This topic was edited
Regarding that behavior

You should flag them. It will turn this into a site that will drive away women nudists and others who do not want to see or be subjected to that type of behavior.

This post was edited
RE: Regarding that behavior

That is the problem, my wife and I have been nudists for about 8 years, she is unsure about this website, and when she does go on to check it out, we see things like that happening.
We are not prudes and do believe in live and let live, but I do not believe this is the venue for that kind of behavior.
It definately is a deterent for her to participate on this website. So I can see where other women would not be interested, nor would it send the right signal out to new nudists as to what the site is all about.

This post was edited
RE: Regarding that behavior

Flag 'em, report 'em with the abuse button, and generally let everyone know.
The site admin will eventually get around to doing something about it, so I'm told.

There's a rumor that the abuse button in chat records that session for review by the admin.
I'm not a chatter, so I have no direct personal knowledge, and I make no excuses for the slowness of the admin, but it appears
he does get 'round to it eventually.

This post was edited
RE: Cam Chat, Confused??

I GUESS FLAGGING AND FLOGGING WUD BE THE RIGHT WAY TO TAKE CARE OF THOSE FOLKS THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A FREE SITE. POST A BULLENTIN ABOUT THOSE PERVS. WE ARE ON DIAL SO TIME SPENT IN CHAT IS LIMITED. SORRY FOR ANYONE THAT HAD TO SEE THAT CRAP.....JUST A SIMPLE MAN'S THOUGHTS

This post was edited

I did the report abuse thing, I guess it will take alot of vigilant people to police, and report in order to, (and forgive the pun) get a handle on it.

This post was edited

Really not sure the purpose of the cams in chat, I can understand the desire to see who you are chatting with, but when most are not showing their face, and some of the men just play with themselves all the time. Is this supposed to be a sex site? Baretec, with his boyfriend in the certified room, were actually stroking each other, this morning. Who wants to try to chat in a room like that?I have read the rules, but no one is really monitoring these types of chat, I am not one to go on cam, and normally just click on the cams to see who is chatting, I do not stay on one persons cam unless I do cam, or I am actually chatting with them, really disappointing to click a cam, and see the men doing that all the time.I am sure this has been going on for some time, just seems, with some of the discussion in here that more would not condone this behavior.My thoughts, would love to hear yours.

Just for my personal clarification (because I am acutely aware that American English has developed some remarkably different meanings to English English) ... when you say 'stroking' do you mean 'affectionate touching' or are you using it as a euphamism for mutual masturbation ? I am just trying to avoid further confusion for the British contingent here.

Love n stuff
Rudie
x

This post was edited

Both. Affectionate touching, fondling, stroking is all a part of masturbation and sexual stimulus.

Wow you sure do things differently in the US if you think like that hun! Reducto ad absurdum - I stroke my cats - relaxing, non sexual. More 'on topic' Alex and I will often reach out and stroke one anothers hand or arm or shoulder or head/hair as a simple gesture of acknowledgement of each others presence again, non sexual and publicly acceptable. No one bats an eye over here or anywhere we have been in Europe.

Be that as it may - my question was to Princedale which is why I quoted them - I tend not to make assumptions when a word is used in an ambiguous context so was actually seeking clarification vis a vis the incident in question.

Love n stuff
Rudie
x

This post was edited

Both. Affectionate touching, fondling, stroking is all a part of masturbation and sexual stimulus.

Wow you sure do things differently in the US if you think like that hun! Reducto ad absurdum - I stroke my cats - relaxing, non sexual. More 'on topic' Alex and I will often reach out and stroke one anothers hand or arm or shoulder or head/hair as a simple gesture of acknowledgement of each others presence again, non sexual and publicly acceptable. No one bats an eye over here or anywhere we have been in Europe.

Be that as it may - my question was to Princedale which is why I quoted them - I tend not to make assumptions when a word is used in an ambiguous context so was actually seeking clarification vis a vis the incident in question.

Love n stuff
Rudie
x

Just out of curiosity, UKRude,if you have your breasts stroked, vagina strokedor stroke a penis, is it sexual or not? lol...Not trying to be an ass, just curious.

This post was edited

Just out of curiosity, UKRude,if you have your breasts stroked, vagina strokedor stroke a penis, is it sexual or not? lol...Not trying to be an ass, just curious.

I could dance an angel on a pin here Swifty and respond by saying that it might be argued that it would depend upon the 'intent' of the persons concerned. For example - if Alex touches my vagina it is most likely sexual - however my gynacologist would not consider their touch sexual. By that example I am merely pointing out that generalised questions that do not contain situational and other relevent information are open to misinterpretation.

To address your question within the context of my question to Princedale - you have actually specified areas of the human anatomy that, in most human beings, are erogenous zones and thus the balance of probability is that such touching may well have a sexual motive and therefor could be considered as an inappropriate puplic display if done within a social setting that deems it so.

Princedale however made no such specification and said "Baretec, with his boyfriend in the certified room, were actually stroking each other, this morning. " - I am just requesting clarification with regard to the use of the word 'stroking' as it applies in this instance rather than making an assumption.

A lack of precision in the use of words coupled with many peoples limited vocabulary has accounted for many an unfortunate incident between people. Years ago showing a group of singularly staid middle class folk around a particularly Baroque stately home I happened to mention that "the fornications were unusual in this area". Then, after the outcry had died down had to spend half an hour explaining that the term derives from 'fornix' which translates as 'arch'. I would probably have been lynched if they had been a party of 'twue noodists' Ho hum, c'est la vie!

Love n stuff
Rudie
x

This post was edited

OK, so that all the confusion is gone, Bartec was masturbating his boyfriend, (the boyfriend part is an assumption), both were sitting with the cam clearly showed one pulling on the others penis.
Yes I guess there are many different meanings for the word stroking, and I apologize for the confusion. I can see how it can be misunderstood.
I am not part of a lynch mob, I was simply wondering what the purpose of the cams were in this venue. I like this site, and hope that incidents like this are rare and not the norm, was seeking counsel on the matter is all.
What people do is their business, to each their own.

This post was edited