RE: shaved manhood?

shaving your bush does make your cock look bigger. and shaving the shaft and balls is nice too. My bag is large and hangs low, never too many hairs but the feeling is really nice. Might be itchy until you get used to it. I have gone in cycles of letting grow and shaving. I am somewhat hairy so I use the trimmer shears I cut my beard with, on a low setting, so there is still some bush but hardly enough to talk about. Let me know how it goes.

This post was edited

I shave but not bald, I like the look.

This post was edited

Been shaved for 40 years and love the look and the feel. The only time I let it grow out was when I was nude in a play and the director said I had to have some pubic hair. You should have been in tmy closing night party.

This post was edited
RE: shaved manhood? Like a boy?

I much prefer the smooth feeling and the look. Much more sensual & I think that having a bush just looks untidy. But each to their own, vive la difference!

This post was edited
Shaved or Trimmed

I have done both and prefer the trimmed, look as does Mrs Nudeduo. I have hairy legs and a bit of a hairy chest and stomach so it looks a bit odd if i shave my pubes. At the end of the day it comes down to what you like. Try it, if it is not for you let it grow back or trim it.

This post was edited

i have remained smooth for the past six years now. i have likedthe feel and look from day one. my wife has let hers grow back. it is a preference and i have noticed since that more males are going smooth.

This post was edited

i am of the firm belief that one who does shave hisgroinwants to revert to a childlike world..unencumbered by adult restrictions and morays. Simply put, a child can do anything, metaphorically and literally. yes, i think there is something to be said for "the men who aren't comfortable with their size, thinking shaving will make it appear longer" theory. Of course, there is no change in size, the penis does not elongate at all and will still do the exact same task as before...the real "cutting" needs to be in the erosion of the man's esteem and feelings of insufficiency due to size of penis. Regardless of size, a man is a man - size isnt' an issue nor should it ever be. Be proud of what you have - embrace and it show it proudly.
A few thoughts.

This post was edited

i say do it ! if u dont like it it will grow back in a day or 2 , it does feel good lol

This post was edited

sheesh guys, this thread is over 2 years old. Quite sure he already shaved, if he didnt like it, it grew back. goooosh peeps xD

This post was edited